• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Missed a 100 mg shot of MDMA last night...

FreedomCalls

Bluelighter
Last night I was fairly intoxicated and did something stupid and I was in a rushed scenario and ended up missing a shot of MDMA on my arm. So far there is no bubble but a big black and blue spot that is definitely painful.

Should i be concerned? is MDMA caustic?

As awesome as last night was, I would not recommend shooting MDMA. I feel like shit today

Hey there FreedomCalls! Welcome to Bluelight. We are sincerely happy to have you, yet are also saddened by the circumstances. I'm not gonna berate you for being rushed, no pun intended, naturally, but please do try to learn from the experience and do your best to reminisce upon the consequences of this behavior before your next outing. We don't want to see you hurt!

So basically, being that we are in the very early stages of this missed shot, it will be hard to glean the full extent of the damage. You're going to want to, in the very least apply a warm compress to the area (warm wash cloth) and gently massage it. Ice and OTC analgesics should be sufficient for pain control. Pictures would be helpful if that's possible, but not entirely necessary.

The main thing is that you want to monitor its progression. If it begins to get better, then you're probably fine. If it continues to get worse, more painful etc. then you are going to need to seek medical attention. Get back to me.

Hey there FreedomCalls! Welcome to Bluelight. We are sincerely happy to have you, yet are also saddened by the circumstances. I'm not gonna berate you for being rushed, no pun intended, naturally, but please do try to learn from the experience and do your best to reminisce upon the consequences of this behavior before your next outing. We don't want to see you hurt!

So basically, being that we are in the very early stages of this missed shot, it will be hard to glean the full extent of the damage. You're going to want to, in the very least apply a warm compress to the area (warm wash cloth) and gently massage it. Ice and OTC analgesics should be sufficient for pain control. Pictures would be helpful if that's possible, but not entirely necessary.

The main thing is that you want to monitor its progression. If it begins to get better, then you're probably fine. If it continues to get worse, more painful etc. then you are going to need to seek medical attention. Get back to me.

Thank you Keif' much appreciated.

Thankfully it was a brand new needle and it seems like it is not getting worse as of now, which is good. I wonder what actually causes the infection, but I'm sure if it was a reused needle and I missed my chances of infection would be much greater.

Have you IVd MDMA before? If not, then its probably a good thing you missed because i imagine the rush would be insane... o_O

You can get an infection when using a brand new syringe too btw. Shit on the surface of the skin goes under the skin and that's more or less how it goes down, new or used syringe... Whatever you're injecting can also be dirty and give you an infection. Like the heroin in Seattle that got a ton of people infected with botulism. Thankfully, I was on my way to prison when that dope came around. My main dealer died because of it, and another friend can never walk right again from it.

Always clean the injection site. Alcohol wipes are handy and cheap. Not to mention they're worth their weight in gold because of the work they do...

Have you IVd MDMA before? If not, then its probably a good thing you missed because i imagine the rush would be insane... o_O

Yes a few times and earlier in the night I had already done a shot.

Quite unlike anything I've ever injected, 15 seconds after the needle is out you are instantly full out rolling - it's like the 2 hour come up to a roll when eaten oral in 15 seconds. Quite unreal, and if you overshoot the mark, quite scary because of how your brain feels.

Yes a few times and earlier in the night I had already done a shot.

Quite unlike anything I've ever injected, 15 seconds after the needle is out you are instantly full out rolling - it's like the 2 hour come up to a roll when eaten oral in 15 seconds. Quite unreal, and if you overshoot the mark, quite scary because of how your brain feels.
Always wanted to shoot MD, never ended up doing so. Though MDxx was never too much my thing. I’m not ruining over 3 years needle free for it. Even if I drool at the thought.