• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mirtazapine could diminish effects of alcohol or other substances?

60mg is crazy I thought the maximum was 45mg, how long did it take you to be on that dose, did you start much lower?

If I go above 30mg I get manic and it don't help sleep as good though, I used to get manic on 30mg but after 22.5mg stopped helping me I've gone up and this time it's not made me manic as my body must of got used to it, so maybe at one point I'll be on 45mg

I've been on it for sleep, anxiety and depression, only one that works out of about 15 different medications

I don't know why I got to such a high dose. In fact I don't know why I was even on it. It is very easy to wind up on unnecessary psychiatric medicine unfortunately.

Yes 45mg seems to be the currently stated maximum, but generally there aren't really maximum doses of psychotropics unless they are say inherently toxic (like lithium). I did once have a pharmacist refuse to fill it, which was a pretty amateur move since mirtazapine has very low toxicity.

when I started to take mirtazapine, I was not feeling alchol same strength as before.

do you experience something like this ? I am now quiting this medicine I have been tapering it and I wantto enjoy alcohol like before. I am at 3mg I feel great. I guess it could even diminish caffeine effects but I dont know %100
During the period i was on Mirtazepine. It seemed to go very well with the drugs i took.

With Kratom and Cannabis especially reducing the naussea. Dex-Amphetamine it stimulating effects on appetite were a plus. First time i reached my normal weight, always to skinny normally. In combo with MXE it seemed to combat the sleeplessness it caused.

The days i was on that with Pregabalin and Dex were the best days of the last 20 years. The Dex was removed quite quick from the coctail. It was the only time i had perfect body weight.

During the period i was on Mirtazepine. It seemed to go very well with the drugs i took.

With Kratom and Cannabis especially reducing the naussea. Dex-Amphetamine it stimulating effects on appetite were a plus. First time i reached my normal weight, always to skinny normally. In combo with MXE it seemed to combat the sleeplessness it caused.

The days i was on that with Pregabalin and Dex were the best days of the last 20 years. The Dex was removed quite quick from the coctail. It was the only time i had perfect body weight.

Yeah I was under-weight before I started the Mirtazapine now my weight is perfect with a BMI of 22! I think the Oxycodone has something to do with that too cos of the constipation.