View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MiPT a Neurotoxin?

K9Unit

Bluelighter
Not much informationi is known about MiPT, but durring a discusion with one of my suppliers, He mentioned that MiPT is classified as a Neurotoxin, now I cant find any info on this at all, can some one help me out.

i believe there is some info in shulgin's books, which you can find on erowid or at a local bookstore. i'm not sure but i believe he states that there were no noticeable effects.. but don't just go on my words, i don't remember..

Oh Ive read Shulgins writings on MiPT and it is an active trypamine, and by his iformation it looks like something with Unique effects, I was talking to PM about it, and he said his chemist classifies it as a neurotoxin. other then TiHKAl, I cant find any other info on it, and Im wondering if anyone else around here knows anything about it.

Never really read anything on it being a neurotoxin, but am rather eager to try a mipt trip, tell me how your experiments with it go.

MIPT seems to be off the market now, the supplier that had it no longer carries tryptamines. It sounded kind of neat, but probably wouldn't appeal to many people since it sounds rather mild.

Well, from some of Shulgins writings MiPT seems to be anything but mild. After reading Shulgins extensive 40mg experiance, which he classifies as +++ for 4 hours, this sounds like a pure party drug, the Next "Roll" to say, the effects are purely physical, its like Boddy tripping, there is no visual, and no Auditory distortion, its just feels like your in a psychedelic state, I think this compound holds alot of potential, and Murple, I know who your talking about, and he still has em, he just doesnt list em.