• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mint or drug: Is Hershey's cracked? (photo included!)

lacey k said:
Wow, that broad with the dead daughter is a fuckin head trip n a half. Dumb bitch. Icebreakers killed your kid OMG. Idiots like this are same ones who would try and ban baggie manufacturing becuz those evil factories know they are providing the holding spot for millions of drugs. Wow, this shit is so damn stupid I cant even keep postin here, its too early and its too unbelievably dumb.

Also, CRACK AINT FUCKIN POWDER. Those do not look like bags of crack or coke. Know why? Becuz they are sealed ALL AROUND THE OUTSIDE. I never seen a bag like that in my life. I seen baggies that ziplock at the top. I seen bags heated with a lighter and melter together. But nobody packages their product by laying a piece of colored plastic down, puttin a rock in the middle, and then laying another piece of colored plastic down over the top of it and sealin it around all 4 edges. It just dont make sense. They are seein somethin that looks VISUALLY SIMILAR to a bag of drugs, but it aint, becuz it aint even a fuckin bag, its a sealed packet. These people are cops and they dont even know what a goddamn bag of rock looks like? THATS what scares me most about this.

I agree with just about everything you've said, however, there are dealers that sell bags like that. I've only ever seen it done with meth though. It was sealed at all 4 sides, and you had to cut it open to get the shit..

But yea, those mints are BADASS lol
I'd buy them