• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Minidosing arylcyclohexylamines for short-term antidepressant effects

Burn it up

Bluelighter
For the last 8 years I have been using minidoses (i.e. threshold doses) of two PCP analogues to get short-term antidepressant effects that would last up to 24 hours.

In particular instances, with repeated daily dosing it was easy to achieve mild antidepressant effects for prolonged periods of time (i.e. a couple of months during the dark winter), especially considering how these substances bioaccumulate over time. Furthermore, increasing the dose / frequency very slightly would yield slight euphoria and hypomania, which was particularly useful when undertaking challenging periods, or simply to enhance the brightest moments in life.

During my experimentation I started to use 3-Meo-PCE, and though I found the antidepressant effects quite consistent, I was not so keen on the actual effects while under the influence, as I prefer dissociative that lean more towards the stimulating side, instead of a psychedelic mellow direction with loss of motor coordination. This is when I began experimenting with 3-Meo-PCP, which seemed to hit the nail completely. Effects were sharp albeit subte, with a clear and focused mindset and no motor discoordination at these minidoses of 1-2mg, giving me the positive afterglow I sought once effects wore off.

Now that 3-Meo-PCP is internationally controlled and hard to get, and my stock is very low, I was thinking of switching back to the supply I still have of 3-Meo-PCE, but I was wondering if perhaps there might be another arylcyclohexylamine that would better suit my pharmacological needs. In essence, I want a medium/short lasting arylcyclohexylamine with almost negligible physical effects, leaning on the stimulant side, with reduced psychedelic/dissociative effects and a high potency in the 1-10mg range (to avoid bladder issues during prolongued periods of use) – with of course the antifepressant afteglow / hypomania that I seek the most.

I have been reading some papers on the SAR of PCP analogues and checking the binding profiles of some of them, as well as reading some experience reports on Bluelight and Reddit. However, I would like to hear your personal opinion on which candidates might better fit the purpose to fill the shoes of the 3-MeO-PCP that is slowly vanishing from my stock. So far I was considering 3-Me-PCP, 3-F-PCP, 3-Cl-PCP, and 3-Me-PCPy (in no particular order).

If anyone is currently using any arylcyclohexylamines for the aforementioned antidepressant effects, I would be most glad if you could chime in to share your thoughts, as I am in need of finding a replacement for my beloved yet almost gone 3-MeO-PCP.

Many thanks in advance.

BE careful of using these substances during a large period of time because this hipomania can turn to mania and hallucinations and can be a serious problem that put your life in danger. This weekend I had a maniac episode after using DCK and DXME for 4 days.

Indeed, could not agree more, the threshold between hypomania and full-blown mania is very thin.

Whenever using 3-MeO-PCP as an antidepressant for longer periods of time I always tried to take a small break every now and then (e.g. a couple of days every 10 days), and always made sure I had a balanced lifestyle with proper hours of sleep, appropriate nutrition, and most importantly: no stimulant substances whatsoever. I already became very wary when slight hypomania was knocking on the door in order to lower the dose or take a complete break. Thanks to this I am glad to say I never went into manic phase.

Quite importantly, after prolonged periods of use, some arylcyclohexylamines tend to bioaccumulate and even after discontinuation it might still take a couple of days until you are really back to baseline.

Low dose arylcyclohexylamines tend to be quite antidepressant but for me only around 1-2hours per dosing.