View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mind Shatter

petrolswiftness

Greenlighter
So I'm going to try and make it as short as possible. Basically is started back when I first triped with a good friend. I had taken the drug very seriously having done some research earlier on the topic. We had a very magical experience and during which I had a very intense perspective on the universe.
Now this was my first trip which was so beautiful and had gotten me hooked on the affects of what LSD can spiritually can do for you.

Now I had a later trip I'd say about two months later after some in between trips. Weird situation I was in my basement by myself when I took the tab. Was very positive going into the trip I felt very warm and comfortable having become an elder to trips over several years of mushrooms I knew what I needed to make myself cozy inside. But this trip was different I went upstairs to eat dinner which was fine even though I choose to stay alone on it. My family got into a yelling match and of course me being affected by the vibe of other people I got sucked in. Five minutes later I go down stairs and look in the mirror finding myself completely red and crying. I had hardly noticed the feeling in my face just thinking it was the lsd in me. Now ever since that day my feelings escalade so fast and so quickly their impossible to control.

This is where it gets really interesting. Now during the time I had been taking lsd which was about 5 months, my guy who I was getting it off of started getting less and less of pure and more of a mix. I had gotten to the point where I would take it as soon as I would get it, and took 4 tabs straight away. This was my biggest and strongest does I ever took, except this time it wasn't lsd at all. Rather a research chemical which at the time I didn't know taste had everything to do with the real lsd and this tasted horrible. Of course I know that now but the mistake had already taken its course. By the time I got home I lost total consciousness of my surroundings. The whole night was a mess, to try and calm my body down I went into my car to smoke and listen to music but it only got more intesne from there. By then it was night and I got the most intense visuals of my life. The music I was listening to was playing exactly on note to a swirling pattern outside my car that gathered all the surrounding plant life into a geometric pattern of music. At this point my brain was completely fired from a blunt i had smoked wich kicked my visuals even more. But by this time it was really uncomfortable, it had totally flipped and I could feel it in my head. I walked back into my house, no one was up it was a work night about 10:00 and I sat down in my pitch dark house to a screaming in my ears that sounded like scratching. As I looked around the room I saw on the walls myself floating in a 360degree swivel motion everywhere I looked. It was like I could see my "fake" and usless meat suit that houses the brain in which I truly need. The body had no expression as it only floated as long as I gazed at the wall. There was also this strange electronic sounding buzzing nosie coming from my head that seem to go in sync with the rotating body. Now this really disquested me out. And honestly thats all I remember after that night.

Now if your still reading this is where I have serious question. I have done lsd several times after that occurance and nothing has changed me the way that night took ahold. It was also a mix from the night I had the bad trip with my feelings that Is where the "meat suit" idea came from. But anyways back on topic I still to this day writing this message am tripping still. Not from the lsd but rather from me continuing to smoke weed I don't wanna get off topic but I had been smoking weed years before taking any physcadelic and the thoughts I had from weed transitioned over to lsd where they only made it worse. Now the question I truly have is has anyone has this type of experience? I don't have recollection of time nor do I stay in the moment ever. Now my brain kinda naturally processes information to figure things out. Basically I'm a very visual person and enjoy watching a game rather then playing it. And that has been troubling me for years. It makes me sit their in the middle of a conversation even though I'm talking I'm in my head thinking of the next line to say. Las had made this problem so much worse, there was a point though when I did have control of it. And the thing lsd has made it where it clouds my actual thought process, like I'm spending so much time trying to make words that I cant acutally give my brain time to actually talk. So conversation will go nowhere alot of the time now and I'm left to sitting at home and sitting in my thoughts. Now back to my question has anyone had this problem? I'd really like your opinion if you had a way you fixed the side effects of lsd, and I feel like I'm in a different case, the reason why I wrote this is because I has messed up several parts of my thinking and I am in desperate need of help. Thanks for reading if you did! I hope other people who read this can relate too.

Well yeah i do.

Once i had a bad trip, everything was fine for about 3 months, still smoking weed.
After that period of time there was an occasion where i hit the bong, suddenly the feelings of the weed high took place by the bad lsd trip. From that moment on everytime i tried to smoke weed/hash i get feelings and thoughts that i had from the bad trip, so i quit smoking.

It kinda sucks, but the minds gotta do what the minds gotta do, and its resting. My suggestion to you is quit all psychedelics, no weed, no trips, anything( alcohol is ok from my experience).

You just need to let your mind and innerself relax, as i said dont do any psychedelics, you need to let your brain forget those thoughts and emotions completly, like a restart, even if it means quiting from psychedelics for years.

Just like a trauma from a car crash, once i had experienced a car crash, i no longer wanted to get on everything that reminds me the trauma (cars,trains,bikes, even bycicles). As time went by i forgot from the trauma i had and managed to get back to myself.

If you wanna have a talk, message me :).

Once i had a bad trip, everything was fine for about 3 months, still smoking weed.
After that period of time there was an occasion where i hit the bong, suddenly the feelings of the weed high took place by the bad lsd trip. From that moment on everytime i tried to smoke weed/hash i get feelings and thoughts that i had from the bad trip,

It kinda sucks, but the minds gotta do what the minds gotta do, and its resting. My suggestion to you is quit all psychedelics, no weed, no trips, anything( alcohol is ok from my experience).

You just need to let your mind and innerself relax, as i said dont do any psychedelics, you need to let your brain forget those thoughts and emotions completly, like a restart, even if it means quiting from psychedelics for years.

Just like a trauma from a car crash, once i had experienced a car crash, i no longer wanted to get on everything that reminds me the trauma (cars,trains,bikes, even bycicles). As time went by i forgot from the trauma i had and managed to get back to myself.

If you wanna have a talk, message me :).
Everything that happens around you is a message from the universe, you can't just forget the past because you haven't seen what it was trying to teach you. Repressing bad memories only weighs you down. Understanding why it happened and what you can learn from it turns any situation into a positive one. Bad trips usually happen when repressed memories surface, and everyone represses some memories, you can't just consciously remember every little thing but its still in ur head somewhere.

I took 2 tabs once (done it a few times before was always enjoyable) stayed outside and smoked a few bowls for the first few hours, it started to rain so we went to a buddies house and kept smokin. I cant remember exactly what happened before (I think I rippped a toke lol) but suddenly it felt as if some giant energy force (almost like a battleaxe) came down and split my head in half. It felt and looked like my entire perception shattered, like the window I was looking through just shattered into a bunch of pieces and I was free to see everything not just from my point of view. This was the first time ive experienced this and it hurt a lot, I had to lie down to keep my heart rate down and my consciousness wasnt in n body half the time, it didnt fully dissociate because I was fighting to stay consciouss, also the pain in my head gave me something to focus on, I remember crazy visuals like flying through some etheric universe with big shapes and colors but I wasn't trying to understand what I was seeing (in hindsight I shoulda just went with it) all I could think about was that I didn't want to be like this any longer but there's only one way to end it and that was a very long few hours just holding on. It was as if the pain would get stronger and stronger and id trip out more and more until it crashed down and id feel fine for a minute then the next wave would start rising. Hinestly I look back at this as one of my craziest trips and I think everything happens so we can learn from it but it was not very enjoyable at all in the moment. Since then when I do m I can focus on my crown chakra and it feels like my head is open and vibrating with ringing ears(can change the pitch by thinking) it doesn't hurt anymore its actually quite enjoyable but the first time was excruciating.

Hey fargonpsymind.

I tend to disagree with you. Not all of bad trips are because of repressed memories.
That might be true, but when i had my bad trip i wasnt thinking about any kind of trauma or something that would turn my trip downwards.

Not everything is a message from the universe. The most reasons for bad trips are set and setting.

The mind does needs to forget things like a bad trip, if will always keep thinking about that bad trip you evantually wont forget it and it would start to interpret with you more and more until trying to forget it is harder and harder.

Everything that happens around you is a message from the universe, you can't just forget the past because you haven't seen what it was trying to teach you. Repressing bad memories only weighs you down. Understanding why it happened and what you can learn from it turns any situation into a positive one.
Exactly, understanding and making an attempt to learn from the experience can be very helpful, the universe is constantly sending you messages that you pick up using your sub-conscious mind, if you can interpret those sub-conscious information into a form you can understand you may be able to learn what went wrong and what you can do to benefit from it. The mind is a very powerful tool.