• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mild (but weird) hallucinations on MDMA

FJF

Greenlighter
Took the most MDMA ive ever done the other night (500mg spread throughout the night) and towards the end of the night I would have a hallucination such as bin turning into a Women walking with a dog and after a few seconds I would blink and see the bin, this happened many times during the night, with others like cars driving towards me which turned out to be a wall ect. It mainly involved people walking towards me and was very strange, my friends saw the exact same things as me which made it weirder. Has anyone else had anything similar? And does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks

Mild to strong psychedelic effects are often reported from very high doses of MDMA, like what you took. Par for the course.

I've had similar effects at lower doses of MDMA (220-250 mg.) Last time I saw a guy skating with a snapback in the periphery and faces become unrecognizeable.

I got high last night with the missus and we were in the kitchen and I said does this kitchen seem like a different colour to you? Sort of orange lol. She said it was for her too. Pretty sure it was a trip but a very mild one. I've had some really strange hallucinations before though. I generally trip everytime on mdma.

If taking higher doses your body will break the MDMA down into a fair bit of MDA which causes these little trips. A while back I had been playing battlefield during the day on xbox then had a strong dutch bean at night which later in the roll gave me these mad hallucinations of seeing a bullet coming out the barrel of a sniper rifle. It was like i was just in front of the bullet and flew across the map with it for the bullet to then appear to hit me which would snap me back to reality with a jump. Was pretty cool tbh!
I also over did it stupidly 1 night and found myself reading kids books to a cushion which I thought was my kid! Was weird as hell as I would snap in and out of reality and be like wtf am I doing!