• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Might be overdosing

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeTaboo

Greenlighter
Might be. Might not be. Might have just done a lil to much and no one else is up If u see this pm me I'll give u my email u can msg me on Facebook I just need someone to talk to til I calm down

Oh sorry. Meth. Bought 40.00 worth around 930 and did a quarter of it. I just did the rest in one line about 35 min afo

He part that's worrying me the most right now is this weird sensation on my left tricep.. bit the more I think about it and read up on overdose clues the more worked up I get.

Its not uncommon to have muscle pain. Make sure when you urinate it isnt brown / black. Your muscles might just be contracting unconciously from the meth. And if you can try to lye down and relax your muscles. Often ill find I am tensing them up and thats why they hurt. Do you have anything like valium you could have on hand of it gets worse or simply lying next to a cellphone in arms reach.

I have some somas on me. That's usually what I use to help with the comedown of meth.

These are the symptoms I had then I gotta stop talking about it cuz it's working me up.

Intense feeling of anxiety and doom.Dizzy but that went away. Hard to focus on the screen but that happened before this it's just increased now. Jacked heart rate which has slowed to normal. Now tightness in left tricep and weird tingly feeling in chest

Probably only a panic attack and you'll be fine, but who knows could be a stroke or heart attack especially with stimulants. I wonder how long until they ban these threads, they seem irresponsible. Nobody wants to be a snitch but you pass out, forget about it and don't log in and people think you are dead. Eventually someone will die and the site gets blamed.

I'm still here I'll keep posting updates. Left arm/bicep arwa is worse now. Not painful just noticable. Same with jaw.

Update. Left arm still weird. Sort of pressure like pain on the inside part of my bicep. Jaw and neck kinda stiff and tingly. Feel kinda weak. When I stand or walk it all gets worse. Laying down is no good I have to sit all the way up to be able to deal with it

It's been such an epidemic lately of these posts and it will be closed as soon as a mod sees. For the nth time NOBODY can tell you if you've overdosed or if you're close to. One, because we aren't medical professionals for the most part. Two, even medical professionals cannot tell from an internet post. Three, there are far too many variables. A better phrasing could've been what are the signs of a potential od etc. That would be in the interest of harm reduction. This post currently is a wide open door to liability issues.

Who knows what your "Sack" looked like in terms of quantity and quality. If you're typing on a keyboard coherently than chances are (operative word chances)you're not overdosed. It sounds like a panic attack to me, an untrained average user. If you're concerned dude go seek medical attention, not the responses of utter internet strangers.

not being hard man, but you gotta think about it from all sides involved. I wish you the best brother.

Hi, I'm hoping by now your symptoms have lessened. if you think you're in trouble, don't be afraid to get medical attention. I have to close this, sorry as we cannot tell what's happening to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.