• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

Copped on the east side (Charleston) yesterday after several failed attempts, white guy in a black neighborhood always turns suspicious heads, especially over the past few years with increasing pressure from police. Quality was pretty good, couldn't find the works though.

What's the scene like in Memphis these day? Recently moved from up north to Mississippi and that's the closest big city. Not looking forward to trying to find it on the streets but hey you gotta do what you gotta do

i've definitely gotten stamps in new orleans but mostly foil. the stamps were from a tight knit circle that used to hustle out of the magnolia before they tore it down. this was before katrina and i found them in the same neighborhood lil wayne is from (for non sourcing purposes ). Stamps are non existent now since this grouo was broken up.

Unfortunately I'm on the Southeastern side of Virginia, right near the coast! The Oceanfront is one good source for finding not so common drugs.

Good to know, although I didn't start this thread to look for drugs (against forum rules) Maybe just make a few friends :)

yeh its almost impossible to cold cop here in cola...luckily i have a dudes number and his product is always good and on time.

I'm a little south of memphis and it was pretty easy to get in my town. Usually tan to off white in foils and usually fire. The tar was usually pretty weak compared to the off white stuff. Recently moved southeast of memphis in a college town and now have no connects. Memphis has had killer stuff in the past though.

i didn't know the southwest Virginia/northeast Tennessee scene needed a thread. why not just post in the SE dope thread? there is no reason that all these small bullshit threads that no one posts in, cant be merged together or with the other dope threads and maybe we can start an actual discussion on these pages again. there used to be hundreds and possibly thousands of posts in NASADD everyday and then the mods killed it. now for somereason its just dead, even the Chicago page and that was the one page that always had people posting in it.

give it some time, if college towns have anything besides alcohol, its drugs. find a party and ask around. or call the coke guy and ask him. everyone sells weed so you don't really need a good plug to sell weed but generally coke dealers are a little more connected. but the weed man might know a pill guy and chances are the pill guy is gonna know where the dope is at, if he don't have some for himself already

and if you are sketched out about asking people for dope, ask them for some blues. most people don't have that stigma towards pills like they do heroin.

Anyone ever scored around Ashville? I've heard it's around but it's certainly not obvious and I can't find the shitty part of the city to go roam around, from what I can tell there's no clearly defined hood. Probably end up just paying some homeless for the 411, in NC/SC is it boy or am I better off with dog? Up in Canada we call it "down" or "pants", first time I copped I asked for boy and they looked at me like I was retarded, had to say I want to buy some heroin for them to get the idea..

i didn't know the southwest Virginia/northeast Tennessee scene needed a thread. why not just post in the SE dope thread? there is no reason that all these small bullshit threads that no one posts in, cant be merged together or with the other dope threads and maybe we can start an actual discussion on these pages again. there used to be hundreds and possibly thousands of posts in NASADD everyday and then the mods killed it. now for somereason its just dead, even the Chicago page and that was the one page that always had people posting in it.

Excellent idea. I merged the threads.

I'm in Athens, TN but keep getting warned about getting ripped off here making it hard to find a solid connect