• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Micron filter questions IV users help!

trainingday420

Greenlighter
I'm old fashioned. I have IV'd for quite sometime and have always used cigarette filters to filter shots, I have rarely had a health issue the worst thing ever was when I got a staph infection in my blood. This could have been due to a multitude of things like filtering methods or contaminated materials but nonetheless and Anywho not looking for sympathy but currently I never ever want to have to go through anything like a staph infection in my blood like that again and would like to avoid any other risks which CAN be avoided when using dilaudids the only way to use them IMO. I have been reading a lot of posts "on the lines" j/k here where many recommend using a micron filter for IV users of pills. I understand the benefits of using one of these over the old-fashioned methods like my cigarette filters and cotton but.. Here are my questions:

1. Do you use the micron filter the same way as you would a piece of cotton or cig filter to draw up a shot or is there a whole special/different process? I really haven't found anything like a guide except a really complicated one using a wheel filter and a bunch of gear I would never be able to get my hands on, on a regular basis.
If there is a special process to prepping the D's and filtering the solution using a micron filter... can someone please explain or post links?
2. What type of micron filter specifically should one buy if say they need to IV dilaudid and only dilaudid or will about any micron filter do as long as it is sterile? Please mention brand names or share links on amazon.com or wherever.

Last edited: