• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

microdots.

Haha ha very funny muthafucka, that shit ain't funny- break ur self beeeearch! U logdog (my friend told me to put that in!)Please humour me more!

By the way Tabernacle can be found in any ENGLISH dictionary- u know those things with pages what are they called oh that's right- BOOKs.

Originally posted by anfalicious:
My humour is wasted on you people.
anfalicious: definately not wasted on me :) ... and infact the above post by Tabernacle only makes your own post all the more humourous.
By the way Tabernacle, anfalicious is not referring to your name. He was referring to your post which made absolutely NO sense. Something about lord of the rings and acid. Thats about all I understood of it.
Please use proper sentences, and maybe even paragraphs. Wow.... the wonders of English ;)
[ 30 January 2002: Message edited by: Mr. Horse ]

well i dont know about you guys but it made perfect sense to me.. maybe its the acid, who knows :)
YES mmmicrodots are fucking strong. please take with caution. i would have liked to have written a trip report on my experience but i had absolutely no sense of time, and little sense of location or space.. those of you who have had strong doses of acid can imagine what its like.. only you CANT! its even stronger than you were imagining! make sure when you consume these things that you can easily get to somewhere safe and quiet and out of the public eye. this is very important!
for a first time trip, dont touch the fukking dots!! theyre too strong. and too small to try to divide easily. these things are very difficult to find, so waste not! :D for use by professionals only! you have been warned!!

Oakley-dokely-do bluelighterinos, now i understand what he was talking about! Forgive my lack of elequence and perspicascity however it was bloody early in the morning after being woken by the tiler bashing the snot out of my bathroom, which happens to be close to my bedroom. At least i conveyed the general gist of what i was trying to say- strength of microdots compared to sugercubes and lord of the rings + acid = enjoyible experience. Forget the Eddie Murphy impersonations. Oh by the way, horsey, are you that exam marker that graded my yr 12 english exam? If so i hate you.... B+ what were you thinking! The quotes and my beautiful handwriting (he he)come on now! Anywho i have found this entire episode humourous enough, btw don't ever attempt to watch Zardoz without acid, i did once and almost threw my TV out the window.

Yes Microdots r known to be a strong hit of Acid....Please take care....Oh and have fun cutting into 1/4's if this is what yah going to do......
Note other Strond Acid from years gone by:
Penguins - whooooooah
Robots - Insane
Strawberrys - Fun
Many more can't remember.....
Just thought might help if anyone comes across any...
BCR

conclusions from this thread:
microdots are strong
they are hard to find
not to be taken by featherweights
BUMPMEK thinks acid is evil. He believes it's the acids fault. Perhaps it is.
Anfal thinks we dont find him funny, however some beg to differ.
Tabernacle made no sense in his initial post, didn't realise the punch line, however now knows what its all about.
Thankyou to one and all for making this one of the funniest threads i've ever read :D u guys are great.
NOW........ back on topic
[ 31 January 2002: Message edited by: Mr. Horse ]

I thought microdots contained powder form LSD and not liquid. But anyway, since there is nothing but very old and shitty ohms in hearts around here for $20 ea (fuck that), we were offered some microdots. They said they would make you trip for like 24 hours and were very strong. They said price would be $30 min, and $40 max.
This seems a little dear? But if its as good as say 2 or so good blotters (paralelograms).. Maybe its worth it? :)

im sure theyre strong but i dunno about tripping for 24 hours at once.. why would you want to trip that long?!