• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Microdosing with LSD question. (tolerance)

twang

Bluelighter
I'm taking a bunch of art classes this semester at school and I started thinking about micro-dosing to see if it would help me with creativity/artistic skills in my classes. My question relates to tolerance which, from what i've read, grows rapidly with LSD when taken day to day. I would prefer responses from people who have experience with this, not just guesses even if they are educated, but I will take what I can get.

Last week I tried 10ug and didn't feel anything at all, or notice any cognitive enhancement. 4 days ago I took 7.5mg dexedine on its own because I had to reluctantly help a friend clean a basement that had been flooded, but I didn't really notice the dexedrine even though I never take stimulants and have very little experience with them, this will become relevant in the next sentence. Yesterday I tried microdosing again and did closer to 20-25ug L (it's hard to tell when you cutting up pieces of paper that are already tiny as fuck, guess I should break out the centimeter ruler) and I also took 7.5 mg of Dexedrine. I definitely noticed the L at this dose and i'm not sure if the Dexedrine was potentiating it at all but the effects I felt were definitely that familiar feeling of LSD. Anyway, i'm rambling.

I'm wondering if I continue to micro-dose daily, how quick is the tolerance to the L going to grow and how much more should I take to compensate? I think the point of micro-dosing is to take a sub-threshold dose, but i really noticed a difference in my enjoyment and ability in my art classes yesterday and I found this dose of 20-25ug perfect for what i'm trying to gain out of it. It's not something I plan on doing for the entire semester but I want to keep going at it for the next few days. I already took 7.5mg dex and 20-25ug today and I have a few hours until class and I'm wondering if I should take anymore L to achieve the effects I got yesterday. I should also note that I had to take 1.5mg xanax last night to get to sleep at a reasonable hour which I imagine could play a role in the effect the L will have on me today. I don't want to take too much and have that feeling of "woah i'm kinda trippin" in a classroom full of strangers, but I don't want to take too little and miss out on what I achieved yesterday because I have a drawing class today which is my favorite out of all the classes i'm taking.

quick and educated answers are appreciated because I would need to take more L soon if i'm going to do it if I want to feel the effects by the time class starts,

Thanks guys

I know that if you take, say, 200 ug lsd day 1 then take 400 ug lsd day 2 it should have roughly the same effect. I'm pretty sure tolerance doubles every day. So I would take 25 ug day 1, 50 ug day 2, 100ug day 3, etc. Obviously, after some time you'd need to take a break for 1-2 weeks, which should reset tolerance.

Thanks for the reply. I took the same dose of both 25ug LSD and 7.5mg Dexedrine today and the effects of the LSD were not apparent. AT ALL. I had somewhat of a stimulant effect compared to my baseline but that's most likely attributed to the dexedrine on an empty stomach. I'm skeptical of whether the diminished effect could be attributed to the xanax or the rapid tolerance. I'm sure it's both but I'm wondering if it's one more than the other. To achieve the effects I gained on Monday will require a sleep aid at night to be able to get a full night of sleep and be recharged in the morning to get up in time for school. I'm just scared of overcompensating and being frog eyed and looking like i'm on LSD in a classroom.

If anyone gives a fuck I will update this thread with my results of taking low doses of LSD that are low enough to function around authoritative figures without thinking twice about how you're acting but high enough to enhance cognitive function and vision.