• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Microdosing Mushrooms changed my relationship with weed.......anyone else?

rufojones

Bluelighter
Hey all, I started microdosing mush about a year ago with great results. I always smoked weed, mostly everyday , I never had a problem with it but just loved it. Ive noticed that after microdosing, the weed just hits different. I dont enjoy it anymore , I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen. A part of me feels bad, I feel like I have lost an old friend. I still try every now and then but I always get really bad anxitey .

Hey @rufojones !

You're not the only person to have their life permanently changed by a psychedelic drug, that's for sure. While I don't have personal experience with your specific experience, there might be others who do!

We have a Cannabis-specific forum here full of some real-hardcore stone-men who can probably shed some light on all of this. I'm a daily user myself, just not with experience in this arena.

BDD -> CD

...the weed just hits different. I dont enjoy it anymore...

Maybe it will feel better after you manage to name it properly, but i doubt that. Welcome to the trash can in any case: multi-intoxication...

We activate and begin using different pathways of our brain somewhat when we use different drugs, similar to a train changing tracks.

This is probably whats happening/happened for you , we can rewire out thoughts and thought processes, our beliefs and our repetitive tendencies however the longer one has been engrained for, usually means the longer this process can take however with psychedelics the change can be ... *Finger Snap* overnight

this is very normal.

Psychedelics rewire your entire neural network in your brain, they also grow new neural pathways. The psilocybin will be running through your system 24/7 microdosing, the weed will synchorize even the smallest of microdoses and lead to psychedelic effects.

If it doesn't mix well with you. You will have two options, Learn how to navigate this new state of mind while smoking, or just quit if it doesn't pair welll with you. Psychedelics are very powerful substances and they will rewire your entire brain with new pathways everytime. I have been tripping for a long time and been thru it all! What you are experincing is the norm! and 100% you are going to be okay.

Try to find new strains that work better for you or try to limit and take breaks from microdosing,

So I haven't tripped in a long time.

It's probably been over 10 years.

I recently started looking into the legality of purchasing grow kits and spores in the US, however, and was surprised to find that everything's legal until you grow your mushrooms to a certain growth stage,

I'm super interested in doing this. If anybody here has any experience with this kind of thing and could offer some pointers and expertise, I'd be eternally grateful.

i go through phases where psychedelics (and salvia) make weed wayyyyy more intense and psychedelic, and phases where (like right now) weed is just kinda boring unless i do a lot in one hit (and then i get anxious af).

i don't remember specifically what happened after the short time period where i was microdosing lsd... but my point is, you might find a love for weed once again. i find that set+setting can have a great affect as well.

I'm super interested in doing this. If anybody here has any experience with this kind of thing and could offer some pointers and expertise, I'd be eternally grateful
shroomery.org and mycotopia.net are both great places to start and get into the nitty gritty. mycotopia has a few really great mad- scientists and i tend to like it more than the shroomery (although the shroomery has TONS of everything).

the pf tek is the classic beginning method (and really, there are plenty of lifelong proponents). kinda fool proof, especially with the online help.

cleanliness is key.

you can grow TWO WHOLE PLANTS (pffft, what a joke) of weed now in md, also lol... don't worry, maybe one day the great and powerful HOD will decide to let you grow a decent amount.