View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Microdosing LSD

IamReece

Greenlighter
I have 7 LSD blotters coming in the mail and I want to know about microdosing and your experiences the stamps are 120ug I was thinking cutting a single blotter with a sharp knife into 4 pieces little triangles doses which workout to be 30ug each.
I’ve tried every antidepressant under the sun and have sun for my anxiety and depression and they do next nothing but not make me feel like myself, but I just started to be more interested in microdosing by watching videos of people’s experiences.
Can you take it every day, do you need to take a break and for how long or do you just increase the dose to half a tab a day after a week and stay on that dosage?
LSD is my favourite tool in the tool box and would love to use it to improve my quality of life.
If people know a great deal about this chime in please :)

A LSD microdose is less than 15 ug. You could take a tab and dissolve it in vodaka or distilled water volumetrically to get a microdose solution. 30 ug you would feel a light trip.

You need to take breaks between microdoses aswell to avoid tolerance. I never found LSD microdosing to help me alot but shroom microdoses do. I much prefer to take the full trip on LSD as needed to keep me in check.

the quarter tabs will seem like full blown trips
try 1/8th tabs for microdosing, you will still feel effects but no problem focusing