View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Microdosing LSD

cgm707

Greenlighter
I have never microdosed and want to start with LSD. I obtained some gel tabs in a strip. My question is, will one of these be effected by placing in distilled water? Does anyone know the best way to prepare these kind of tabs for microdosing?

just cut or tear the gel tabs to the dosage you want, i.e. 1/4 gel tab is a large microdose, 1/6 gel tab is a common microdose
they are easy to cut with a sharp scissors.
In my opinion gel tabs are the most evenly doped product so you should get consistent results from each piece you cut.

Thanks for the helpful info. The tabs are so tiny, seems like it would be hard to cut them into even smaller pieces, but I will give it a shot.

You can always put an entire tab into a bottle of distilled water, and drink a small amount of the water daily.

Yup, I would go Priest's way and make a solution in a bottle with an eyedropper.

If the gels are potent you'll want to take far less than a 1/4 of it per dose.

I think that micro-dosing is highly over-rated, but that is just me. I feel like all I do is fuck with my tolerance if I do it, even at micro-doses. But again...just me. And, I have to tell you that I WANTED to like it, but just found that it does little for me other than give me the feeling that I want to take a larger dose to get the feeling I actually prefer. That would be, actually tripping. Once again, just me...