View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Microdosing LSD...dose standardization question

WyldMoonWoman

Greenlighter
I'm looking for suggestions as to how one could standardize a small dose for therapeutic microdose treatment for depression/anxiety. The starting product is *approximately* 200 mcg gel tabs. The desired therapeutic dose is approximately 15 mcg.

Thank you

What size of geltabs are these? Geltabs sound like they'd be pretty difficult to cut into small enough pieces to microdose without destroying them. I've never had geltabs though so I wouldn't know how sturdy they are.

What size of geltabs are these? Geltabs sound like they'd be pretty difficult to cut into small enough pieces to microdose without destroying them. I've never had geltabs though so I wouldn't know how sturdy they are.

They are tiny, it's hard to cut one in half, it would be difficult to cut one into 10-15 little pieces.

I was thinking maybe dissolve one in measured liquid, to make dosing easier, but they are quite hard, and I don't know if heating it in a liquid to help the gelatin melt is a good idea.

Nah I have seen gel tabs and you should be able to cut a corner off. But really it's hard to get proportional sizes to be cut.
Just use a sharp razor blade bro.