View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Microdosing LSD can be powerful....

ThCBomb

Greenlighter
I tested out 10-20ug of some very good acid (150ug of No vendor discussion under any circumstances. Read the rules.).
I have to say its one great thinking tool and can take you further places then high high doses. meditation + a microdose = 8o8o%)8o

anyone else had similar experiences with such small doses????

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's really useful. I've also tried those kinds of doses with AL-LAD and ETH-LAD, which is similarly useful. I'd probably do it all the time (once or twice a week) if we knew it was safe to do so - not saying it isn't safe, but we just don't know.

Not supposed to talk about sources at all here, can you please edit out your mention of the vendor?

Yes I have had those experiences with low doses of LSD and I was pleasantly surprised by it, as before I had only taken LSD once and that was an extremely high dose experience.

There was an lsd microdose appreciation thread not too long ago.
Lsd in my view is almost the versatile drug that i have consumed.
You go from microdose super knowledge sponge with high social skills, to a revelational space explorer with bo social skills. Idk this could be explained better but long story short.
Lsd has a lot of potential uses.

Given the right dosage, I wonder if it would fully qualify as a nootropic? Depends on your standards, I guess?

Given the right dosage, I wonder if it would fully qualify as a nootropic? Depends on your standards, I guess?
Im not an expert on nootropics, but as far as im concerned lsd at the right dose could sort of be a nootropic.

I think it would depend what your using it for eh!

Got me thinking about this now haha

Yeah it's really useful. I've also tried those kinds of doses with AL-LAD and ETH-LAD, which is similarly useful. I'd probably do it all the time (once or twice a week) if we knew it was safe to do so - not saying it isn't safe, but we just don't know.

Not supposed to talk about sources at all here, can you please edit out your mention of the vendor?

ooops sorry man i didnt even think of that hhahah, ill remember that for next time

yep definitely can be used as a nootrepetic! the reason why i did the microdose!! I abused pills and mdma for nearly a year straight (10+ E pills a weekend, sometimes more) and its definitely helped bring back some memory and killed most of the brain fog it caused