View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Microdosing, effects and hangover

Branggen

Bluelighter
So Ive micro dosed a few times, today being one of them, these pills have got 100mg cubensis and I took 2, they also have 50 mg each of cordyceps, lions mane, reishi and chaga. To me it feels sort of like a more natural Adderall, with a little bit more of an edge towards a perception change. Feels pretty good anyway but I do notice as it wears off 5-7 ish hours later I do sort of feel a little off sometimes, maybe thats just coming back to normality but I was just wondering what you peoples experiences with micro dosing have been like and have you noticed any comedown/hangover?

Also any issues with doing it consistently? The package mine came in say to not take more than 2 and only every 2nd day at the most, Ive taken up to 4 at once but haven't really been taking them consistently but am considering it

That’s why I find lsd a better microdosing tool, in that it lasts all day and is gradual in its decline. I don’t get hangover effects and never notice when it wears off. You’re not supposed to feel it, as such, so dialling down a bit might help. Like TripSitterNZ said, just 1. Any more approaches minidosing.

I agree with drumtripper. Lsd is the better tool for microdosing. Regardless, my experience stacking lions mane and cordyceps would regularly give me a hangover. I understand the appeal of the entourage effect but it may be beneficial to experience each of these individually before you stack.