View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Microdosing combined with stimulants.

GodComplex

Greenlighter
I'm going to do an with of a tab of lsd right now and was going to throw a small dose (10mg) Methylephenidate in around the two hour mark.

Has anyone tried this or other psychedelics or stimulants combined?

Have combined lsd and amphetamine in the past...

In general however, when doing psychs I much prefer to have the experience uninfluenced by any other drugs apart from perhaps some weed here and there

For a real trip I agree. I'm only interested in microdosing. Stimulants and psychedelics aremt a great mix for me either. That is, when used in recreational doses.

Even when microdosing I tend to keep it at that - I'm not aiming at a perceptual experience with a microdose and again just feel like other drugs (stims in particular) kinda taint it for me

Stimjlants in general devoid me of personality. I have come very accustomed to methylephenidate though and can control it pretty well. I dont get exceptionally horny or anything with it. That's the main thing for me when it comes to stimulants. As funny as that sounds.

good doses. I like to do a tab or so then mix it with a stimulant high, it's a very euphoric heavy and light feeling. Ymmv I'm very accustomed to psychedelia so I can enjoy it but many people hate it.