• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Microdosing Barbiturates

The only concern I would have for you is that if you start to withdraw it's not clear that Lamictal would protect against seizures as it has no action with respect to GABA levels, and no action at the GABA or BZD receptors.

If you have a benzo that's moderate acting like Ativan or even Klonopin or Valium, that would probably be optimal to help you taper off the barbiturates you've been using.
That's what I was thinking too, I usually have a way but those options have been gone since the AB madness.

If I need to get medical help I will 100%.

It just seems like pheno is used to withdraw from many meds and I have a decent amount.

If it's anything like butabarbital it must feel like swimming in a sea of apathy 🙄

But a gradual taper should be okay.

I appreciate the feedback and it's helped. I know for a fact there are other medical collectors that have thought, or done what I did. Finding experiences or information on antique meds is difficult.

So I realized I had Butisol not Fioricet, but if Fioricet is anything like Butisol the effects is underwhelming. It definitely works, but isn't any better than librium or Valium. It took about 5 years of research before I decided to actually inquire about this experience. Luckily I've only had access to small amounts of things that were tucked away for years. I've never let myself pass 150mg a day of any barb, however when I first started that was a lot. The tolerance goes up every single day. For me it was just doses of 25mg seconal for a few days, then I could take 50mg. I have 1 more 100mg left and I'm going to take my last one as a full dose. I can't imagine being Marilyn Monroe and having unlimited access. With tolerance also develops this weird feeling of not wanting to go to sleep because the dose isn't strong enough. It's incredible to think how many people over the course of decades were exposed to something so brutal and abrasive
Fiorecet definitely worked well for me, imo it was stronger than Valium but that's just me.

I've done Fiorecet a couple of times, I dosed two capsules, I don't remember the exact dose but I remember it got me pretty buzzed up like benzos but a little stronger imo.