View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Micro-dosing on LSD at Parties?

FleetwoodMac

Greenlighter
I know many people have differing opinions on whether LSD is a party drug like MDMA for example. Some people argue that it does make people more social and whatever but other people like me share the opinion that LSD, albeit social, is better used as more of a personal drug, maybe taken with a few friends or buy themselves.
Despite this, is micro-dosing a whole kettle of fish when it comes to partying? Or am I being to tight-assed when I say a proper LSD trip isn't well suited for a party.

Thanks people,

-Fleetwood Mac

YMMV. If you take a dose that's low enough to not be inebriating, you'll have a stimulating, somewhat amphetamine-like high for a few hours. If you're experienced with LSD and that sounds good to you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't.

Everything Clocktower said. It depends on the kind of party, the dose, and you.

Probably don't do it at a heavy alcohol infused party where you're the only one tripping. Personally I find drunks to be the lowest form of life when I'm tripping and, end up not wanting to be around them.

It's nice if there's really good music, outdoor settings, access to clean drinking water, dancing, good friends..

Keep your dose small, I like something around 25-80µg LSD for party doses.

LSD is my absolute favourite drug for parties. It's great.

I usually take LSD if I'm going to an outdoor rave, along with some ketamine. I never take less than a hit. For me, microdosing LSD is wasting product, you'll only feel nervous about everything and stimulated. On the past, I was the one tripping balls on saturday night when all my other friends were doing alcohol. I managed to have a lot of fun! If you never took LSD, you'll need to get used to it in safer environments before trying to party with it, IMHO

Thanks people. Don't think I'm quite experienced enough to full on trip at a party, but I reckon micro dosing would be fun.

Last edited: