View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Micro dosing LSD?

ar.izona

Bluelighter
Hello. So a friend and I had a pretty fucking crazy night the night before last night. We both did some cid. I did 2 tabs initially, took some crystal m, and then took another tab. These dosings were all within about 2 hours of each other. We also consumed a heavy amount of weed I would say probably a few gs under a quarter.

With the background given, would you say that if I were to take 1-2 maybe 3 tabs tomorrow would it act as a micro dose? Would I even trip at all? I mean I only took 3 the other day. I have 5 left. What if I took all 5 tonight, and smoked some weed? Would I have a full blown trip?

Thank you❤️

The idea of micro-dosing is that with no significant tolerance, one should take a sub-threshold dose of LSD on a regular basis.
If you've already tripped two days ago you'll definitely have tolerance built up (but with 1-3 tabs you'd still probably trip, although I'd call it a waste of LSD). If micro-dosing is really what interests you, give your brain a break, and try later.

Last edited:
Thank you sir, may wait to acheive the microdose effects. But honestly, mildly tripping seems cool rn. Idk why but I love tripping at school and just spacing out all class and looking at the carpet listening to music.

I would advise against tripping at school, or tripping multiple times a week, but I guess no one here can stop you. Take care of yourself.

But honestly, mildly tripping seems cool rn. Idk why but I love tripping at school and just spacing out all class and looking at the carpet listening to music.

What about mildly tripping at school and paying attention to your teachers? That sounds even cooler than staring at the carpet to me.

I gain great benefit from ~50-75 ug MICRODOSES

I use doses like 15-40 microdoses for amping up energy.
If I want to gain LSD's benefits without tripping... I eat ~50-75 ugs.

Even though some may consider 50-75 ugs tripping or too much for a microdose... I think they are wrong.

Even though some may consider 50-75 ugs tripping or too much for a microdose... I think they are wrong.

Dude, it's completely dependent on the individual. Nobody is right or wrong about how many micrograms constitutes a microdose.

.....and I bet you only have your vendors word for how strong you acid is.