Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Micro-dosing LSD and Polyphasic Sleeping

Nikki92i

Greenlighter
Hi all,
This is my first post. I've been reading the forum for a while, but never posting.

I work as an art director in visual communication & design fields.
I'm coming up for a new idea in the purpose of optimising my work schedule.

You all know about micro-dosing LSD I guess. The schedule I plan to use is 3 takes per week (Mon-Wed-Fri) so I have 2 days between each take to recover.
The phases on LSD lasts about 12h, so it has to be taken early in the morning.

Then add to this a Biphasic Sleep. What is Biphasic sleeping ? Basically 2 sleeps per day instead of 1.
I don't know much about this yet, the right sleep times, how long to stay awake etc.

But I know that one of the 2 periods you stay awake in the daytime, is about 12h. Right, same time as the LSD phase.
As LSD can make sleeping hard, it is important to me that I can combine the 2 : Micro-dosing and Biphasic sleeping.

This "problem" would be only for Mon/Wed/Fri since I won't microdose on other days.

What do you guys think about that ? Is it worth trying ? Is it not ? Why ?
How long would it take to get used to that schedule ?
Should I first start to microdose, then biphase my sleeping ?

Sorry for my english and if I'm not specific enough, I'd be pleased to give more details and answer to your questions
Thanks

perhaps try a shorter lasting psychedelic so you don't have much trouble sleeping?

currently there are a few LSD analogues on the RC market, that could be helpful in the same manner as LSD while lasting shorter. i have never tried it myself, but AL-LAD lasts 6-8 hours according to TiHKAL. that could do. another pro of getting research chemicals over street acid is that dosing would be consistent: once you find the sweet spot you can reproduce it reliably.

perhaps try a shorter lasting psychedelic so you don't have much trouble sleeping?

currently there are a few LSD analogues on the RC market, that could be helpful in the same manner as LSD while lasting shorter. i have never tried it myself, but AL-LAD lasts 6-8 hours according to TiHKAL. that could do. another pro of getting research chemicals over street acid is that dosing would be consistent: once you find the sweet spot you can reproduce it reliably.

Thanks for your answer.
I was concerned about consistent dosage aswell. I was thinking about getting in touch with a friend of mine, who uses psychedelics a lot and see with her if I can trust her tabs or not, I mean by this if she knows exactly the dosage or not. If not, RC would be a good option.
Thing is, as I will be micro-dosing, I won't feel the effects that much, so I don't how to be sure that AL-LAD works the exact same way as LSD.

I'm on 750mg n pissed off it ain't working. microcoding is perfect way to combat post trip fatigue. 1plsd is very very speedy in second phase.I believe having to micro dose a lot for a month then 8days off has fucked this drug temp anyway. I'm in middle of eating my way to 1000mcg now cos I'm disillusioned but micro dosing worked to combat day after hangovers from acid. I'd say u wanna get some downers down u n red bull the other end

I can't understand ur reasoning for drug use this way n I've rectally shot a mix of five bags of skag dihenimine n loads of downers just to try n get a nod

If you are trying to get on a regular sleep cycle, reset your sleep cycle or circadian rhythm, or do biphasic sleeping by resting/napping for multiple periods in a day, or want to get inspired for your job or work, LSD is not going to help you do that.

Last edited:
right bosh downers to sleep drink red bull to wake. if ur a complete chemical waste bin like myself n also ex NHS with PTSD I sleep 20 hours stay awake for three days crash few hours n carry on, I worked 14 hour days in resus then would do a night shift on rotation for two years I've got every sleep disorder under sun. but seriously lsds a great ddrug 1plsd even more so but ur settling ur head. downers n red bull fuck few right downers in the day make u hyped, red bulls the one, if u bosh downers with it u get pretty euphoric chatty n cuntish eventually. like taking LSD to stay awake is like taking crack the second u wake up it won't end well. ull do six months before ur receptors flip n skag would of been the easier choice.

neuropharmoloically seratoin n LSD r v v v v similar including blood brain barrier crossings n areas affected.

LSD is a sacrament. I'm being a Guinea pig today till I pop but u should think of ur health. one dose of acid turned my back on skag few times actually.

I'm psychopharmacologist, drugs liasion nurse , a n e nurse n off sick due to loadsa kids being dead n me getting PTSD cos the system failed em but mentally I'm v v v on it n u got a reason why ur regime is better than sleep n vaccine tell me, I am possibly tripping to power of five right now but won't be later. happy to discuss why ud abuse something as life changing as LSD unless it was shit I've tripped all night I'd drop more n keep going

Gentlemen, I think you get me wrong, or I haven't been clear enough.
My original question was to know what do you people think about Micro-dosing LSD and having a Biphasic sleep.

I do not want to use LSD to sleep less. I want to micro-dose LSD for all the benefits known.
I do not want to biphase my sleep to sleep less. I want to biphase my sleep to have more efficient work times by beeing awake twice a day instead of once.

Let me know if you have questions :)

^ I don't have any experience with biphasic sleep, but I think that it would be easier to first adjust to biphasic sleep, then add the LSD microdosing as the second step.

Depending on how "micro" your microdoses are, they might not even really affect sleep anyway.

^ I don't have any experience with biphasic sleep, but I think that it would be easier to first adjust to biphasic sleep, then add the LSD microdosing as the second step.

Depending on how "micro" your microdoses are, they might not even really affect sleep anyway.

Thanks for your answer.
Micro would be from 10 to 20ug, depending on the consistence of the tabs.

Also, what do you guys think about 1P-LSD besides real LSD ? I'd like some thoughts.

As someone who is quite new to LSD I find this quite interesting, I like the idea of biphasic sleeping also.

As someone who is quite new to LSD I find this quite interesting, I like the idea of biphasic sleeping also.
Glad to hear that :) Better be 2 than only 1 ! Hope we'll have more answers.

Btw, I just read that on an online RC shop :

[FONT=helvetica_neueregular]1-Propionyl-LSD (1P-LSD) is an uncontrolled analogue of the hallucinogenic drug LSD. Newly available to the Research Chemical community this is expected to of great interest to customers with a history of using chemicals such as LSZ and Al-LAD however feedback suggests 1P-LSD is much closer to LSD than previous analogues which have been sold online.[/FONT]

So the closest RC to LSD for now would be 1P-LSD, LSZ and AI-LAD being obsoletes.

ive messed around with microdosing and can honestly say a dose of 10-20 isnt gona mess with your sleeping, well it didnt mess with mine, i actually slept quite well. It was only when i went up to what I think was roughly 40 ug that I 'tripped' even then it didnt last longer than 5/6 hours and again didnt have a prob sleeping.

I'm a creative director -- my experiences with microdosing LSD: at 10-20 µg (with zero tolerance): I would not have felt comfortable going into the office and working with other people,but I could work from home. I found it was much more useful for extended brainstorming/working sessions than actually completing a project up to my usual standards. Some of the ideas I generated during a microdosing session did go on to success. It was a useful tool for breaking down creative blocks and generating new ideas or different paths to a solution. Not good for detailed work, tying up loose ends, dealing with budgets and expenses etc.

Maybe the social anxiety would change if I were taking as frequently as you propose, it's something I would like to try as a treatment for my migraines but I don't want to embark on a program like that during my usual intense schedule. I don't think the fluidity of ego that LSD encourages agrees with high-pressure work environments. But if I were in a more chill situation, it would be an interesting experiment.

I'm a creative director -- my experiences with microdosing LSD: at 10-20 µg (with zero tolerance): I would not have felt comfortable going into the office and working with other people,but I could work from home. I found it was much more useful for extended brainstorming/working sessions than actually completing a project up to my usual standards. Some of the ideas I generated during a microdosing session did go on to success. It was a useful tool for breaking down creative blocks and generating new ideas or different paths to a solution. Not good for detailed work, tying up loose ends, dealing with budgets and expenses etc.

Maybe the social anxiety would change if I were taking as frequently as you propose, it's something I would like to try as a treatment for my migraines but I don't want to embark on a program like that during my usual intense schedule. I don't think the fluidity of ego that LSD encourages agrees with high-pressure work environments. But if I were in a more chill situation, it would be an interesting experiment.

Yes I was thinking about using it for all the creative process, when my mind need to be focused and dare to take new paths to solve problems.
I also think about using it for meeting, I believe it can improves talks, show greater self-confidence etc. But also could be tricky, like you said, "fluidity of ego".
How old are you ? When did you try this ?

You should be perfectly fine taking a low dose of LSD and going into public and interacting with people.

I did this a lot while taking classes at a university.