• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Michigan

TripTastik

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, I read PR quite a bit but don't post reports since I don't have a test kit and go there for information.

I've had some blue lacoste pokeballs, a purple star (Speedy and a bit intense at the peak but good) the typical mints from chicago once in a blue moon.

Other than that a lot of the Rollz around here are shit, usually inactive or pipes, I never buy a pill I don't see on PR as being positively reviewed (and tested) or I know are from a good trust worthy source- IOW someone who can actually tell me what MDMA is instead of looking at me like a retard when I tell them they have junk pills.

I live on the west side, but I hear detroit has been having better rolls lately? I've seen a few pokeballs posted from the D, so I guess thats encouraging...

the D has been getting multi quality rolls and MDMA for as long as i've been rolling, which is only about two years. lots of bunk shit does come threw, but there is always quality on hand. i know that goes for the W. side of the state tho too, lots of legit party people over there.