• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Miami face-eater thread

Naked man shot to death after eating teen's face, assaulting cop

A NAKED man with "superhuman strength" was shot to death Tuesday night after assaulting a former police officer and biting part of a teenager's face off in Florida.

According to Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, the naked man was walking down a road near Delray Beach, Florida when, for reasons that remain unclear, he attacked a 66-year-old former NYPD officer.

The retired cop was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.

Meanwhile, the naked man continued up the road, where he encountered and chased a man walking with his 10-year-old son.

Later, the naked man attacked an 18-year-old man, biting his face until the teen stabbed the man with a box cutter or knife. \

By that time, police officers had arrived on the scene and attempted to taser the nude man.

"He's obviously delirious on something," Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw told the Palm Beach Post.

"He is a huge guy. He takes a fighting stance. They're trying to get him on the ground. He starts charging them. The Taser did not affect him."

A deputy then shot the man three times, once in the torso and twice in the lower body. The man died later that night at a nearby hospital.

"We don't know right now if he's expired from the gunshots, or if he's expired because of obviously he's on some type of drugs that have made him act like this," Bradshaw said.

"There's no way to know if those are the shots that actually killed him, or if he's died from what they called exited delirium. He's obviously on some type of narcotics to make him act like this."

http://www.news.com.au/world/naked-...e-assaulting-cop/story-fndir2ev-1226819212674

Interesting. Whats up with florida? Could be drugs but obviously dude had to be mentally unwell/unstable in some way beforehand. I hate how most cops/people will call all drugs narcotics. Narcotics are opiates/opioids.

Edit
Okay so i looked up the definition of narcotic and it originally means sleep inducing. It has come to be associated with opiates/opioids. Legally it can change definition depending on the law/location to include all sorts of drugs.

Last edited:
A deputy then shot the man three times, once in the torso and twice in the lower body. The man died later that night at a nearby hospital.

"We don't know right now if he's expired from the gunshots, or if he's expired because of obviously he's on some type of drugs that have made him act like this," Bradshaw said.

I'd say it's pretty fucking likely he died from the 3 gun shot wounds, not the drugs lol..

We really should stop wasting our time asking what he died from and go arrest the person(s) who sold him the drugs. ;)

I'd say it's pretty fucking likely he died from the 3 gun shot wounds, not the drugs lol..

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

After shooting him three times, we can't be sure if the bullets actually killed him because he was on drugs. People on drugs die all the time, right. Guys. Guys?

I really hate this world.

Regardless what he was on, I have a big problem with cops subduing naked unarmed people with bullets. This is happening all over the world now, and the media is likely responsible for the myth of the drug zombie with superhuman strength.

"I am a human being. Nothing human is alien to me."

Terence

i have a big problem with people getting so wacked they hurt people and chew on their faces.. not saying he deserved to be shot.. but Im also not feeling to sorry for the guy.

If my face was being chewed and the cop threatened to shoot the man and I was conscious I would hope the cop shot him in the head immediately. It could be the difference of perhaps 2-3 more bites and the subsequent pain that I would later have to endure for weeks on end. As well as the possibility that he bites my artery and takes my life, which do to the circumstances might be a preferred option so I don't have to make that teminating decision down the line.

If my face was being chewed and the cop threatened to shoot the man and I was conscious I would hope the cop shot him in the head immediately.

You'd probably hope the bullet didn't go through his head and into you though, or the cop missed the guys head and the bullet got you instead.

i have a big problem with people getting so wacked they hurt people and chew on their faces.. not saying he deserved to be shot.. but Im also not feeling to sorry for the guy.

Execution without a trial has to stop. Police already have enormous power; they cannot be allowed to decide who lives and who dies.

if the taser fails, they can easily club him over the head. They don't need to put a bullet in him unless he's got a gun or blade or crossbow.