PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MHRB for Extraction?? Where to buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3419p

Greenlighter
Hi, I have been searching for some Mimosa Hostillis root bark for DMT extraction on the internet with no success. Does anyone know of a website that still sells it. Unfortunately [xxxxx] is shut down which seemed to be the main source for people searching for MHRB in the past. I noticed that Amazon.com is selling something called "Ayahuasca Powder." Not sure if they mean the actual ground Banisteriopsis Caapi leaves or if their talking about MHRB, but either way this sounds too good to be true. It just seems like they couldn't sell something this blatantly obvious for consumption without getting shut down,, especially through Amazon.
If anyone knows of a good source (that you have used) please let me know. I think if I cant find a MHRB source I may move on to phalaris arundinacea extraction because of its abundance in Washington (Obviously not my preferable source of extraction though)
-Thanks, any info helps
Oh and here's the link to that Ayahuasca source if anyone's interested: [no]

Last edited by a moderator:
No sourcing

Also, this is the paranoia coming out in me, but everyone, if you're going to click that link, copy it, delete the refid so it's just the basic link, and then go to it. Ah fuck it, here it is without it: [no]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.