• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

meyers-briggs personality test

im an iSfP.
i took this a long time ago, and its still the same. cool :)
seems pretty accurate.....its described me, to the T, including my artistic "inclinations" so to speak.
neat-o

ENJP--Hrmmm, the profile seems to say I am a superb leader, and destined to be in an executive position. And to think, all this time I though I was just bossy, bitchy, and idealistic. :)

I'm an NF-Idealist
"Idealists are rare, making up no more than 8 to 10 percent of the population. But their ability to inspire people with their enthusiasm and their idealism has given them influence far beyond their numbers." <<< Yea that's me :)

On the Jung-Meyers Briggs, i'm an ENFP Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving type
On the other one i'm an Idealist
Neato tests :)

I couldn't take the test. On every question my first answer was "it depends." And I don't keep count so I couldn't go "well 60% of the time I jump up to answer the phone"
Anybody have this experience too?

Inventor: ENTP
Some famous ENTPs include Alfred Hitchcock, Lewis Carrol, Q (Star Trek), and Wile E. Coyote.
[ 16 December 2001: Message edited by: AngelicHellFire ]

Here's my results..
moderately expressed extrovert 11%
slightly expressed sensing personality 44%
slightly expressed thinking personality 22%
moderately expressed perceiving personality 11%
so I'm an ESTP.. noone else is an ESTP.. damn it..

poopie, how did u find out youre a healer idealist??? dont you have to pay for that part??
anyways, im an enfp, and an idealist :)
extroverted-1
intuitive-22
feeling-44
perceiving-33
i thought the jung test was leading
i liked the other test because it gave you a choice of the answers, it didnt just tell you to choose yes or no (because you are more likely to hit yes, because it gives you the statement)

ENTJ.
These things always say that about me. I feel trapped and helpless in the face of the collective unconscious ;)

[*]Jung Typology Test[*]
ESTP
Extroverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
44 1 1 33
[*]The Keirsey Temperament Sorter II
The Rational Portrait
All Rationals (NTs) share the following core characteristics:
Rationals tend to be pragmatic, skeptical, self-contained, and focused on problem-solving and systems analysis.
Rationals pride themselves on being ingenious, independent, and strong willed.
Rationals make reasonable mates, individualizing parents, and strategic leaders.
Rationals are even-tempered, they trust logic, yearn for achievement, seek knowledge, prize technology, and dream of understanding how the world works.
Rationals are the problem solving temperament, particularly if the problem has to do with the many complex systems that make up the world around us. Rationals might tackle problems in organic systems such as plants and animals, or in mechanical systems such as railroads and computers, or in social systems such as families and companies and governments. But whatever systems fire their curiosity, Rationals will analyze them to understand how they work, so they can figure out how to make them work better.
Rationals are very scarce, comprising as little as 5 to 7 percent of the population. But because of their drive to unlock the secrets of nature, and to develop new technologies, they have done much to shape our world.

Thanks everyone so much for participating in this. I found taking the test to be an eye-opening experience, and I'm glad that everyone seems to agree with their results.
I just hope no one is disappointed with what they "get"; there isn't really a score--this is just an attempt to categorize different ways of thinking.
Thanks again,
spinkle

wow, so I'm the only INTP! I feel so special ;)

<-------- ISTJ
Code:
 Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging 
Strength of the preferences %  
67        1        1       56 
I do not completely agree with my description.
[quote]...These quiet, no-nonsense Guardians have a distaste for and distrust of fanciness in speech, dress, and living space. Their words tend to be simple and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often homespun and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than up-to-date or luxurious... 
I enjoy $20.00 dollar words, I always wear the latest fashions (they are conservative, but the latest in conservative clothing) and love up-to-date luxurious living (Still a neat freak even though this has drove a few of my ex gf's batty). I believe I am probably just a potpourri of everything. An "adapter" if there is such a thing. I lean towards my own things but can manage just fine out of my comfort zone if need be. Although this usually occurs after I have had a few too many drinks. Then I can become quite a nut without making an ass of my self mind you.
I do enjoy these type of tests...
[ 18 December 2001: Message edited by: drCipher ]

Big ups to the INFP massive...
Allegedly less than 1% of the population, yet there's been 3 on this post so far (out of 39)... don't know exactly what that means (if anything) but it's interesting. Provocative, even.
Wait, I missed one... there's actually FOUR!!! INFP massive taking over.
[ 18 December 2001: Message edited by: Curious Yellow ]

Actually, there are 9 ENFP's, so I think we're pretty outnumbered, man... ;)