• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mexican tramadol 100mg 10 packs

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
If I take like more then two tramadol I can't pee. Any way to avoid this and when should I worry about not peeing for hours. What's the limit and what's the tips. Please. Thank you. Also why does tram effect me so much more then norco. Isn't tram weaker?

Man ok I did everything Google said to do and it worked. But I don't get why I got so scared. Can weed change its effects on you from calming to scared? Like or maybe it's my health. Could be my health I got lots of problems that I won't know what is getting better until my next blood test next month. That's so long to wait. Man I hope I'm ok, see this is what I mean, im so worried about things all the time. Hmm.

dunno where to start,.... well.... to avoid peelock, take less.... or grow tolerance (bad idea tram wd´s aint fun it being SNRI too) and it effecting u more than norco, people react differently to drugs and tramadol is one really weird drug causing seizures(doses above 300, tho i know people have had them with 150mg too and no they didnt have epilepsy) and being kinda stimmy coming up

cant help u with the peeing thing other than have u tried doing it with water running, thinking abt waterfalls etc, maybe in shower or running water on ur umm, pissing parts, sitting when peeing if ur male thats some things i know have worked for me and others

All opioids can cause stricture of the urethra, difficulty relaxing the muscles needed for emptying the bladder completely, particularly in men.
In acute cases, it can sometimes prevent you from beginning to urinate. Though worrisome and uncomfortable it shouldn't unnecessarily alarm you, which just compounds the inability to relax the muscles. Try taking a warm shower or even a bath.

Acute cases of urinary retention are fairly common in men with enlarged prostates. It is possible to go days without urinating voluntarily, causing urine to backup into the kidneys and raise blood levels of creatinine and other waste products like potassium to levels that could become dangerous. Worst case scenario is insertion of a catheter to empty the bladder.

You probably shouldn't take 200mg Tramadol at one go, try spacing your doses by an hour.

Man ok I did everything Google said to do and it worked. But I don't get why I got so scared. Can weed change its effects on you from calming to scared? Like or maybe it's my health. Could be my health I got lots of problems that I won't know what is getting better until my next blood test next month. That's so long to wait. Man I hope I'm ok, see this is what I mean, im so worried about things all the time. Hmm.
Can weed make you paranoid? I would answer that but I think that this thread is under surveillance

weed sure as hell makes some people paranoid and scared escalating of little things

dunno where to start,.... well.... to avoid peelock, take less.... or grow tolerance (bad idea tram wd´s aint fun it being SNRI too) and it effecting u more than norco, people react differently to drugs and tramadol is one really weird drug causing seizures(doses above 300, tho i know people have had them with 150mg too and no they didnt have epilepsy) and being kinda stimmy coming up

cant help u with the peeing thing other than have u tried doing it with water running, thinking abt waterfalls etc, maybe in shower or running water on ur umm, pissing parts, sitting when peeing if ur male thats some things i know have worked for me and others
This public service announcement...