• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals

The US krok thing is probably bullshit, but there is a dirt-cheap cocaine + household chems drug in South America. I forget what it's called. It's like really poorly prepared crack.

pasta basica

The US krok thing is probably bullshit, but there is a dirt-cheap cocaine + household chems drug in South America. I forget what it's called. It's like really poorly prepared crack.

Pasto = paste, I went to a little town in northern Peru and they'd empty out cigarette casing and tip the pasto in and smoke it (about 5 soles, or a $1) per hit. I managed to lower the tone of that town even further after I showed them how to make a pipe from a tine can 8)

Why would she do that? Why would anyone indulge in crocodile and why if they did why shoot it into the genitals? I'd rather lose an arm, a leg, a hand, or a foot than down there. Honestly, I'd rather just inject it into my forehead and have it eat my brain than this. What a retard

Shooting into the genitals makes no sense if you're a woman. Was it meant to be an IM injection? I don't get it. Sounds like bs

Why would she do that? Why would anyone indulge in crocodile and why if they did why shoot it into the genitals? I'd rather lose an arm, a leg, a hand, or a foot than down there. Honestly, I'd rather just inject it into my forehead and have it eat my brain than this. What a retard

ROFL

That's hardcore, yo!

It's probably a misunderstanding.

An actual crocodile might have been caught with a syringe stuck in his balls.

Last edited:
head-in-hands-31.jpg