• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals

Bluelight Crew
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...98102.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009&ir=Crime

Public authorities in Mexico shared details of a gruesome case of the flesh-eating drug krokodil, the first to be officially reported in the state of Jalisco.

According to José Sotero Ruiz Hernández, an official with Mexico's National Institute of Migration, a 17-year-old girl in Puerto Vallarta presented lacerations to her genitals that she said were caused by her addiction to krokodil.

"The young woman who used this drug had an infection that had rotted her genitals. It wasn't sexually transmitted. She said she'd been using krokodil for the last two months," Hernandez said, according to a Huffington Post translation of Mexican newspaper El Periodico Correo.

The woman told authorities that the drug was readily available on street corners. Hernandez added that the drug has also been reported in Mexico City.

Krokodil is a street drug with effects similar to heroin that is made by cooking crushed codeine pills with household chemicals. It is significantly cheaper than heroin, and reportedly ten times as potent. However, the impurities in the drug damage vascular tissue, which causes the flesh to rot.

cont. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...98102.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009&ir=Crime

Thank the Lord that heroin is illegal AF, so that way the kids don't do it or anything else like it.

this talk of krokodil in countries where heroin is very prevalent is really starting to get annoying. i wish journalists would stop reporting this bullshit.

Yeah im certain krokodil is cheaper than tar i jalisco...lmao...this is getting so crazy that id have to think non drug users would call bs on this one. Thats like saying there is some drug you can make from cocaine add gas household chems and inject it and rot your flesh in peru, yet it costs less than cocaine. Buuuuuullllll shiiiiiit. Show me krokodil being sold on a street corner and i have a bridge to sell you, actually 3 bridges for the price of one. Fucking retards.

Thats like saying there is some drug you can make from cocaine add gas household chems and inject it and rot your flesh in peru, yet it costs less than cocaine. Buuuuuullllll shiiiiiit.

The US krok thing is probably bullshit, but there is a dirt-cheap cocaine + household chems drug in South America. I forget what it's called. It's like really poorly prepared crack.

I forget what it's called. It's like really poorly prepared crack.

I think I know what you're talking about but the name escapes me as well. Is it one of the byproducts leftover from making cocaine that poverty stricken children are smoking?

I can imagine tar isnt hard to get or exspensive in mexico... I'm callin booty

That being said don't shoot drugs into your genitals. Media hype and scare tactics who believes this shit?

Last edited:
Is it this -

Tom Phillips takes a look at the latest drug to emerge from South America. A highly addictive mix of cocaine paste, gasoline, kerosene and quicklime called Oxi

Oxi, or oxidado – "rust" – is the latest drug to surface in the Amazon. It is reputedly twice as powerful as crack cocaine and just a fifth of the price. Oxi surfaced in the Amazonian border region between Brazil, Bolivia and Peru in the 1980s, and is said to have been originally used by a small number of hippies who came to the region to experiment with ayahuasca, a hallucinogenic plant native to the Amazon rainforest.

In the past five years, however, its use has exploded, particularly in the slums and rural communities of Acre state in the western Amazon, where it is peddled in street-corner drug dens known as bocadas. Mendes estimates there are at least 8,000 oxi users in Acre's capital, Rio Branco, a city of 320,000 inhabitants.

Back to this article why would she be injecting shit into her genitals?

No. I've never heard of this stuff.

I'll have to do some digging around on the internet to try to remember what it was.

Although it has been reported frequently since September, there have been no confirmed cases of krokodil in the United States since 2004.

Any one heard about his either? I find it hard to believe they have proof of even one case

As far as the south american cocaine thing, its called base. Its less refined than crack I believe. Its mentioned in a book I have ill see if I can look it up.

^ Yeah that's the one I was thinking of when I was searching.

What's difference between the one I posted above (that I hadnt actually heard of before) and paco?

Oxi - mix of cocaine paste, gasoline, kerosene and quicklime

Paco - Paco also contains significant amounts of toxins, such as kerosene and lidocaine, left over from the production of cocaine that can cause lasting physical damage.

Just another article where Krokodile is being used to sell copy.....

next, bitch!