• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Mexican Codeine LERTUS

thefirstrule

Greenlighter
Hi everybody.
I got some codeine lertus from Mexico but I thought they were straight codeine. I tested them with the reagents and they didn't match colors. They came out purple. Has anyone ever had these?
They are round and pink with no markings.

If you got them from a pharmacy in MX they are probably legit. which reagent did you use? This forum is for testing Ecstasy pills though typically.

I got them from a vendor through the mail. The vendor comes recommended but it's my first time ordering. I thought they were straight codeine but it seems they may be 50mg codeine, 50 mg diclofenac. I guess this some kind of NSAID? I used the Mecke and Mandelin. Both turned purple. Maybe because of the dicofenac? The pills are solid and hard.

Can I post opioid questions like this somewhere else? Or you mean bluelight in general is for Ecstasy? Thx

Forum: Pill Testing Q&A

Pill testing kits can help screen ecstasy pills for adulterants. Use this forum to ask questions or discuss results.

Bluelight is generally a harm reduction website so your post is welcome, I was just mentioning this sub-forum is for ecstasy pills, however I will allow the post here.

As for the mecke and mandolin, and codeine reactions - can't tell you much there unfortunately as I have no experience testing codeine. Sorry. I'll leave this thread open to responses in case somebody does.

Update: So the pills were legit. I tried them. I know I wrote out the full name of the drug above. That may not be kosher but I hope that if anyone gets these pills they will be directed here to get helpful info on them. As of now, and correct me if I'm wrong, there is very little info on any pharm drugs that come from Mexico. I even called poison control and they had no idea what I these were.

Point being: googling for these doesn't bring up much. I've done a bunch of research about them and if anyone wants to know about it, PM me.

Regarding the reagents- This is rather trivial but it is also something that I could not find any info about- the color Diclofenac was supposed to turn with the reagents. It doesn't come up anywhere online that I could find. I've tested two different brands of 5O ¢odein/50 diclo and both came out dark purple. So, diclofenac turns purple with both Mecke and Mandelin.

haha thats so fucking funny OP, like 8 years ago me and my brother went on a mexican cruise royal carribean and were hitting up all the pharmacias for vicodin and codeine and oxy, the only hit we had was the codeine ones, i read your description and laughed out loud because we ended up not taking them throwing them over the side of the boat thinking it was blood pressure medication or something after trying just one and it didnt really make any opiate high i was very familiar with, im thinking just being 30mgs of codeine, i just felt relaxed and my heartbet was beating harder.

how many did you take to get the noddyness?