• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

1g of Mexedrone ordered - Always a sucker/snorter for something new.
Come the end of September I'll be wishing I'd kept the £15 so I can buy some food before payday, especially if it turns out to be rubbish. 8)

I think the Hexedrone *snip* is more interesting than this stuff being pushed on every typical vendors people can find in the first 5 results of their personalized google search... (I assume not everyone prevents personalization from happening).

It's like how one site had methoxetamine had one real good alternative and the site who had it is now gone totally, and they were top notch. Methoxmethamine it was, not that 2-dimethoxphenidine, methoxpheninidine and diphenidine crap. I'm speaking for my dissociative lovin' friend, never even had mxe, but he had both of these (asshole wasted so many btc on btc only vendors...i think its encouraging a bad trend to only offer that way of payment, but thats my opinion slipping through). He only told me that his circle of diss friends (my old crust punk friends who never grew up in my hometown who were those big time into "Mess" (powder pcp) until it started to be almost impossible to find, for me that was in 2009, the guy I knew for that, killed himself, mountain biking. Thinking of all the PCP he's ingested without ever dying, enough pcp to kill 100 000 naive people.

Anyway since then, they asked me if I could find DXM like "in the old days" in powder form, they also find that the syrup sucks ass compared to pure powder in gelcaps, strange, I know, it must be all the sorbitol that gives one the shits or whatever, they despise Robitussin gels saying they're bad trips 100% of the time. I pointed to them methoxetamine and were happy with that for years, then they got methoxmethamine once and now are back at seeking K because there's nothing good in that department anymore online to them, although, I think I saw dxm powder not long ago..

All this to say, most replacements suck, but I heard that the little Hexedrone that was available was better than Pentedrone or whatever you MDPV fiends are into, the drug class name always slips my memory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was considering having a non stim binge weekend next weekend and then I saw this product for sale. How could I possibly resist trying 1g? I'm not expecting it to be anywhere near as good as mephedrone, and keeping my expectations very low, but if its as good as, or better than pentedrone (which im really quite fond of), then it will be my new number 1 recreational stim. I dont rate any of the other current UK legal RC stims so if this mexedrone is even half decent, that will be quite a boon.

*off to complete the bank transfer. I will update the thread on my findings next weekend, much to everyones intense suspense i bet.:\ The most important qualities i look for in a stim at the moment are enhanced musical enjoyment, libido boost, and a lack of heart palpitations and other unhealthy bad circulation related symptoms. I dont really use stims socially atm, apart from when i had some Eph, but thats an important factor too, whether it increases or decreases sociabilty.

Cant wait to see what you guys have to say about it.
I, for one, dont feel like jumping in headfirst in these waters.

I've just ordered 5g of Mexe crystal from a trusted UK vendor for delivery tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

i don't know why people say real 4mmc isn't around. i got out of prison not so long ago being caught with it. after having it lab tested it was definitely 4mmc. nothing else. no imitation. just 4mmc. if it wasn't then hey i done a year for nothing right? lol

There is very little real 4-MMC being sold anywhere and prices are higher than before. This drug sounds like a bad joke.

Right, Mexe has arrived. Allergy test carried out two hours prior, also appeared to have used this before - was sold it as 3MMC in London last week.

Please note that the measurements used in this article apply to me only - I have a large tolerance for amphetamines and while the following measurements and concentrations may well be okay for me, they are very unlikely to be okay for you. Be safe.

Me: 87kg male athlete and long distance runner, last amphetamine use approx 22 hours prior (intravenously), 30-something years old.

Poured out a big crystal (fell out). 112mg.

21086667945_f69fc1aa89_z.jpg

Stuck in cooker/spoon, syringed on 1ml of boiled but slightly cooled water. No dissolving. Left ten minutes, still solid. Held lighter under it as it popped and hissed, not much progress. Put cap back on syringe and mashed it up into smaller shards, re-applied heat, dissolved.

20464029414_3f70da18d4_b.jpg

After 15 seconds reading on pH testing strip suggests somewhere around 5 or 7, but with paper pH strips the pH is in the eye of the beholder... pH testing strip says take reading at 15 secs.

Have sucked up into syringe via filter and am letting it cool. Will report back later.

Last edited:
You mad fuck! First try of an unknown untested chemical and you bang 100mg+ into a syringe? Kudos mate...

Utter shithead. Not the kind of behaviour which anyone should be indulging in, nor applauding.

Hrm, twenty minutes later and I've abandoned that trip report due to lack of pretty much any trip to support.

I'll break out the 2.5/3ml syringe a bit later and see if that makes any difference.

Also, please be aware that I have a very high tolerance for amphetamines of the cathinone class so don't go by my measurements or concentrations. Your individual tolerances will very well vary.

Be safe peeps.

Hrm, twenty minutes later and I've abandoned that trip report due to lack of pretty much any trip to support.

I'll break out the 2.5/3ml syringe a bit later and see if that makes any difference.

Also, please be aware that I have a very high tolerance for amphetamines of the cathinone class so don't go by my measurements or concentrations. Your individual tolerances will very well vary.

Be safe peeps.

Did you manage to IV it in the end, or was the attempt aborted due to insolubility?

Yes, IV was possible but the stuff basically needed boiling in the spoon as it popped like popcorn. Unsure if this altered the chemical in any way. Anyway, will write up another trip report about the 3ml IV version when I get to sit down.

Still waiting for my delivery, although I must say not as anxiously now I've read 112mg IV to be inactive, guess I'll try plugging it in the name of science

(Please note that 1mg post above has been edited and images added)

Good afternoon.

As above me = 6'8" tall, 87kg male athlete and long distance runner, 30-something years old - apart from drug use, fit and healthy.

Please note that the weights, measures and concentrations used in this post apply to me only - I have a very high tolerance for amphetamines - you are likely to have a lower tolerance - Intravenous drug use leaves little margin for error if you have dosed too high and can or will be fatal. Be safe. SEE NOTE ABOUT HEAT APPLIED TO DISSOLVE vs STRENGTH AT 00:01 IN TRIP REPORT.

Route of administration: Intravenously/IV/slammed
Dose: 265mg Mexedrone in 2.8ml of water.

Was aiming for 250mg but with crystals it's difficult to get exact sizes, so was okay with 265mg for this one (this could be a fatal dose to you - this is a large dose- I have a high tolerance for amphetamines, but this is still considered a rather big dose for IV)

21086667685_7fd161cfb1_z.jpg

Following on from my earlier problems with dissolving a big crystal in hot water, I decided this time to crush up the crystals into something smaller in the cooker/spoon in hope this would assist with the dissolving:

20899863719_47a67d6a25_b.jpg

After adding 1.8ml of the 2.8ml of water from the syringe which had been boiled but then cooled slightly and leaving it for five minutes, you can see that the majority of the larger 'little' chunks of crystals have not dissolved.

20899863559_7077ca9c0e_b.jpg

Heat applied underneath - but this stuff needs a lot of heat to dissolve. After about a minute of heating the remaining shards popped like popcorn and dissolved. Sucked the liquid into the 3ml syringe again via filter, syringe held under cold water to cool.

00:00 - 2.8ml/265mg injected into arm via 3ml syringe.
00:01 - Noticed even before I'd finished injecting that this was quite strong (breathing rate changed) compared to the earlier post above.

I guess I stopped around half way through injecting, which would be somewhere around 1.5ml/132.5mg, just stayed still and stopped applying pressure to plunger, concentrated on breathing and waited to see. NOTE: 132.5mg is not much more than the hardly noticeable 1ml/116mg post above which I hardly noticed - the only difference here is that I used less heat (although still substantial amount of heat) to dissolve the crystals as I crushed them a lot more than before. This may indicate that the chemical is/was damaged by the excess heat so if I crushed up the crystals into something more powdery then it could use less or no heat to dissolve and therefore be stronger. I haven't investigated this avenue yet.

00:02 - After evaluating situation which isn't worsening I continue to inject the remainder of the syringe before finishing up.
00:03 - Seeing stars, concentrating on breathing, lay down. I tap my FitBit which shows heart rate of 167bpm (normal resting HR for me is 51bpm) - noticing 'marathon run heartrate' I make sure that I breathe to supply more oxygen to cardiac tissue.
00:05 - Am now used to strength of compound which generates a lot of euphoria - I wouldn't suggest getting up and walking around as I feel dizziness.
00:07 - Euphoria appears to peak around seven minutes in.
00:07-00:20 Euphoria gradually fades and after 20 minutes I get the urge to re-dose, but given that my hands are still shaking a bit, I decide it's best to finish up.

HR track from fitbit:

21077502922_9fc143ce7e_n.jpg

I will investigate using less heat to dissolve later or crumbling into something more like a powder later or another day.

Initial impressions: It's not 4MMC, undirected euphoria and a feeling that something may be missing. In addition to this there's the whole strength vs heat to dissolve which I need to look into. Will probably mix well with something like 3FPM but will study in isolation where appropriate.

Bit weird for an 'athlete' to have a massive tolerance to IV amphetamines isn't it? Actually, probably not in the light of all the recent doping reports...

Fucking good TR tho, regardless of the stupidity. Graphs, photos, litmus reactions - you could do a powerpoint noobcakes, just make sure you include the proviso that this is drug use of riskiest order (Completely untested chemical taken via the most potentially harmful ROA needs to be gotten across in the first slide you show ;) )