• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methylphenidate 'Medikinet' pills

DotBit

Greenlighter
I recently came across a friend I can get 20, methylphenidate pills from. However, I have never heard of the brand my friend has, he says he takes 'Medikinet' pills, I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced these pills, as I can't find any information Googleing them.

also would ~100mg methylphenidate be safe to take with a 2nd plateau Dextrometorphan trip? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not combine the two. What would be the point? A panic attack? that's quite a dose of methylphenidate and dxm don't you think?

100mg. damn...

taken over 250mg of concerta(not to mention a close heart attack, comedown was suicidal), adderall is my recommendation if you want "****ing party mode"

i take dexedrine and try not to anticipate euphoria(because it never lasts)

^that's what I took, and you described the comedown spot on, in my honest opinion. but all my times taking dextroamphetamine never put me "party mode," only the methylphenidate ever did that, ie made manic, talkative, sociable.

I wouldn't mix the Methylphenidate with Dextromethorphan man. I'm not sure how much experience, if any, you have with this sort of thing, but I can only imagine it would be an unpleasant combination. Granted, I'm not at all a fan of DXM, but I've done it plenty of times and there are things you really just don't want to take at the same time; certain Antidepressants, stimulants etc.

I once took Amphetamine while on a good-sized dose of DXM and I was left with an extremely tight chest and feelings of hypertension. It was very uncomfortable.

Unforutnately I couldn't tell you precisely how safe the combination would be. All I can tell you is that I'm not aware of any serious interactions between the two. Like I said though, I'm not really a fan of DXM, so my knowledge of the subject is a little bit lacking.

I don't think it would be dangerous, other than a panic attack. I actually think the DXM would protect against any methylphenidate damage.

To me it would be enjoyable, probably, but 100mg. Is anybody but me seriously questioning that dosage...?

Have you guys done methylphenidate before...? do you have any idea how absolutely obscenely high that is

I don't think it would be dangerous, other than a panic attack. I actually think the DXM would protect against any methylphenidate damage.

To me it would be enjoyable, probably, but 100mg. Is anybody but me seriously questioning that dosage...?

Have you guys done methylphenidate before...? do you have any idea how absolutely obscenely high that is

No, you're not the only one. KC5 addressed that briefly in his reply. I don't know where the OP is getting 100mg from, perhaps he meant 10mg. 100mg for someone without a tolerance, I imagine would be extremely shitty. I've overdone on Methylphenidate previously and it consists of hours of hyperventilating with a sense of doom thrown in (thinking my heart will give out).

Dotbit, you should really be taking closer to 10mg - 20mg with your DXM. See how you feel and if you're not satisfied you can take more. 100mg is too much, by itself or as a combination. The peripheral nervous system stimulation would likely ruin any chance of you having an enjoyable experience.

100mg will put you in the ER by itself. If you've never done DXM before. He will literally be beffing to go to the hospital. I can't tell hell how many times I've seen people thought they were dying there first times on DXM, myself included.

Maybe he did mean 100, though. That is only 5 20mg pills, after all.

We also arent even sure of the dosage form, if the OP has combined stims and DXM in any capacity and a bunch of other stuff probably. I would say leave it out completely until we know.

How can we know 100mg would send them to the ER? Ive taken more in a day combined with other stims or drugs and was ok.

Is 100mg of methylphenidate a lot, that's less than I was taking last time I accessed the drug.....

I don't take it all at once, I redose 20mg every 45mins, depending on how I want to feel.

Still, 100mg over 3 or 4 hours is a lot. Can you spread out the redoses to every few to 4 hours? And I too am a redoser, but wait a few hours min (usually) in between.

no price discussions, no pill ID.

tbh i wouldn't touch those pills man, there are better drugs to trip on