• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methylphenidate ER (generic concerta), Orally, Snorting, and parachuting

soggybabies

Greenlighter
There are many threads on here on how take concerta by snorting or crushing and taking it orally, these are for the pills with alza on it which when you take off the coating you see three different layers of colors

My dog has been prescribed a 54 mg concerta in the morning and 36 mg one for the afternoon. On a normal day this works great to take orally as directed and has worked for a year now.\

On weekends though, my dog likes to seperate the layers, place the outside layer under their toungue and snort the crushed up inside minuse the wax and the brown er mechanism.

Last time I got my dogs medicine though, they were both small red capsules that read just the numbers 54 or 36. No m, no n, no alza, just the number.

These new pills seem the same during my normal routine, but this time when he crushed the pills, it was a dark color mixed with specs of white and no visual seperation of the two.

I wonder what the difference is and if my dog should snort all of the powder or how to make it so it hits me all at one time.

Also my dog was recently prescribed Klonopin and found with the old alza concerta's 2mg of klonopin and 90 mg concerta snorted makes for a great combination and a wonderful afternoon.
My dog am nervous about the new concerta pills and their effectiveness and if they can be abused.

My dog also has myoclonic epilepsy and had a tonic clonic (grand mal) 3 months ago
My epilepsy is under control by the Lamictal unless my dog has panic attacks, depression, anxiety, and lack of sleep combined at once.

My dog is on:
Prestique 50 mg
Abilify 2 mg
Concerta 54 mg and 36 mg
Lamictal 150 mg x 2 a day
mobic 15 mg
Klonopin 1mg 1-2 a day as needed

Last edited:
Please don't use "my dog" either. That's just ridiculous.
Be careful with the Concerta in regards to your epilepsy. Large doses can cause panic attacks and generally puts a lot of stress on your body, so it could very easily trigger a seizure. If you can, have a sitter with you while you're using any recreational stims.

I have never dealt with those pills but the general rule of thumb is when in doubt, plug it. I would get it as powdery as you can, dissolve in water, filter, and plug. How many mg do you plan to do?

(This is my first post so im still learning)
In the morning I orally take 54 mg and snort 36 mg and then take another 54 in the afternoon. For rec use I take anywhere from 90-134 mg snorted.

The lamictal prevents my seizures luckily.

You snort concerta? You cannot snort concerta. Drugs work the best when taken orally. I used to take 54mg Concerta for by stim binge and found it was respectably euphoric. I would take xanax and drink on it though. That's not recommended might I add.

Concerta iirc was made so that crushing it is pointless or something. 18mg is absorbed instantly when taken by mouth. If you wanna abuse MPH by the nose then I suggest you acquire Ritalin.

When I binged on it I found 0.5mg xanax to help with the overstimulation. It also fucks with the stomach cuz the feeling to eat is almost non-existent but I found smoking weed helped this as the xanax prevented any tachycardia and panic attacks from the THC+MPH mix. Stims and weed don't mix with me.

I also drank and redosed up to 2mg maximum during one day with the xanax. MPH ER lasts ~9hrs with me.

If you wanna mix the Concerta with your K-pins then take your usual dose and lowest therapeutic dose in relation to your tolerance. Do not try to snort MPH ER formulae.

You can snort concerta ... By removing the shell and the wax separating the release mechanism and snorting it. This by passes all the wax and er mechanism. When I do it with around 108 mg concerta snorted and 2 mg k pins it lets me actually function without being tired and without anxiety.

Well OK. Have fun then. The faster you get it to hit you the faster it'll leave you and you'd just be a fiend. If you value your nose and the high then take orally.

In the morning I generally snort a concerta 27 mg(im good at getting just the concerta). Adderall makes me sick and ritalin has given me rashes and makes me dizzy. Don't get me wrong during normal days I follow my DR's instructions but usually one night, like tonight I let myself have some fun. My rents test me and I dont fancy tripping on lsd or shrooms every weekend.

First post. Forgive me if I did anything wrong.

Was prescribed Concerta 54 in mid-2012 and still have several left. Snorting anything never works for me 'cause my nasal passages have always been fucked up (even things like Flonase hardly work). Because of this, I try to avoid snorting anything. I also had fears of taking expired Concerta, however, I took 'em anyway (via parachute). I opted not to take them orally because they taste so horrible. I can honestly say that it's actually working because I actually went through the process of creating an account and making this post. I'll list what I did step-by-step to make things easier:

***Having sturdy scissors is so helpful, not only in this situation, but in many others. I use these scissors to routinely grind up my weed 'cause I don't have a grinder. I just put all my bud in Rx bottle, hold the bottle between my knees (while sitting), and put the scissors inside and chop them up. Gets the job done and in WELL under one minute.

1.) Used scissors mentioned above to cut each pill (they didn't split, but the coating came off super easy)

2.) Put aside the coating, as I've read that they contain 22%-28% of the methylphenidate in concerta pills

3.) Chucked the green/brown part (time release)

4.) Put the 2 pills in the empty Rx bottle (both pills had ONLY the white section and the small pink section)

5.) Use the method described above to cut the pills into fine pieces (same method used to break my bud)

6.) Was left with mostly small granules, fine pieces, and a few larger chunks (works for me, but you might like it finer)

7.) Parachuted half.

8.) Parachuted other half an hour later.

I'm feelin' it.

As for your post, I'm not sure, but by the way you're describing it, it sounds like you got the generic versions this time around (novo-methylphenidate-ER-C). I've never seen the generic ones in person, but if you hold the actual ones up close, you'll notice a very tiny "indent/hole" on one side of the pill. This is where the medicine is actually release and how the time mechanism takes place. I've also noticed that the time mechanism is on the OPPOSITE side of this indent. So see if your generics have this indent and cut accordingly. If not, I'd suggest taking off the coating and just parachuting them; if not, just take them orally.

Was fiending tina, but my connect is gone and methylphenidate is the closest thing I have at home to it, and well, here I am.

Please don't use "my dog" either. That's just ridiculous.
Be careful with the Concerta in regards to your epilepsy. Large doses can cause panic attacks and generally puts a lot of stress on your body, so it could very easily trigger a seizure. If you can, have a sitter with you while you're using any recreational stims.

I have never dealt with those pills but the general rule of thumb is when in doubt, plug it. I would get it as powdery as you can, dissolve in water, filter, and plug. How many mg do you plan to do?
When in doubt, bypass your liver? Solid advice, bro...

geeeez, why are you snorting klonopin dude? that’s a massive waste of kpins. snorting ANY benzo is dumb, the bioavailability is super low for that ROA and what effects you do feel from snorting it are simply due to placebo and a bit of the drip being digested in your stomach, giving minimal effects. i had a daily kpin script, just dissolve the kpin under your tongue man. way higher bioavailability that way. klonopin just tastes like a chalky mint.

I would just correct this with - any benzo except midazolam. Midazolam (Dormicum by Roche in Europe) is water soluble and has low bioavailability when taken orally. So other ways of administration can yield better result.

But yes, in general, benzodiazepines are best used orally.

Rock on with methylphenidate as that is the reason why this thread was created :)
wasn’t aware of this benzo, my bad. i don’t think it’s commonly prescribed here in the US, so my post applies to the majority of commonly prescribed benzos in the US

Clonazepam by roche is best sublingualy, dormicum tried in hospital when was in surgery for reconstruction of knee ligament, was awake 2-3hours had spinal anestesia so anestesiologist was great evety five minutes asked me how I am, i was smiling on dormicum like i was high
.I have Concerta now maybe one in 10.000 patient in Croatia, cause AdHD probably don't exist so we only have Janssen or Johnson&johnson and 34mg saved my life daily. In four years i was on variety od antidepp. Which i think, fucks with your balance of neurotransmiterrs and f.e. Venlafaxine is wtf tramadol, and 3months i was in withdrawal from hell zapps, insomnia, fatigue, excesive feeling all of a sudden, from 1 year use. Sertraline,fluoxetine, mirtazapine, vortioxetine were like i was lab rat! Now only Concerta which i will try do that to achieve rush of methylphenidate maybe. I have Xanax Sr or Extended release 1mg for anxiety or panic attack cause I,m alergic to clonazepam for sleep. We can't even order amph, dextro, lisdex, or Ritalin even! But I'm happy that my psych. is great which is covered by state insurance, only Concerta is not covered so 34mg x 30 is like 60dollars. I wrote this not at once so tried with scissors but is very hard pill so Didnt tried yet.

From what I'm reading about you I'm going to say one thing first, antidepressants can and will cause obsession and anxiety amongst other things so I'd politely discard those chemicals. I'm a 42 year old woman that grew up in Detroit and has a lot of experience with many mental and emotional issues that needed experiments and support that I was forced to go through alone despite the fact that i had access to drugs and professional help. So I know for a fact that you need unique input on regulating your emotions,energy, and mental state. So I'll begin with the ADHD meds. These actually help emotional things but only and ONLY if you are willing to stay consistent while taking these meds. The value of the emotional control you will have far exceed the price of 30 pills if u find a way to take half a day. Anxiety meds make emotions worse, so do antidepressants. I suggest you take kratom plant extract for anxiety and only for sleep and calm times. I can help step by step with having fun with both and utilizing what is needed for your location.