• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone vs MDMA

Some people love being retarded and not remembering shit the day after.

Hey, I like MDMA as well, and I don't mind being stupid at a party, where this is accepted, either. But on some occasions it can be preferable to be a bit more clear-headed.

But just to be clear, I still use MDMA much more often than I use methylone. For most occassions where I would want to be high it doesn't matter whether I look like an idiot or not.

methylone is perfect party material if your drinking alcohol with it. it is much more like mdma when you have it with alcohol.

but i would still chose mdma with its 2 day deleayed terrible comedown over methylones, paranoid binge tendencies. when snorted methylone most certainly feels like a very rushy speedy cocaine type high. its very addictive snorted and leads to intense paranoia

So far the Methylone comedown seems worse than MDMA, which was rather smooth for me. Smoking cannabinoids seems more helpful than drinking alcohol for the comedown, but both work. 1v1, I'd say MDMA beats Methylone, but the combo I had tonight of MDMA + 2C-B beat MDMA for me by far, amazing!

Does any 1 know what a-pvp is I feel fine but I called the poisin control and they told me 2 go 2 the emergency room

It's a stimulant. You will feel physically and mentally stimulated. There might be vasoconstriction and other physical side effects such as a racing heart. What are you feeling that caused you to call poison control?

i prefer mdma over methylone, mdma is cleaner for me and alot more worth it imo, i love me a 180-280mg dose of mdma the experiences iv had has been some the best memories i have today. i really enjoy the mushroom + mdma combo in my top 5 favorite combos easily.

iv done 2ce+ methylone once getting fake molly'd by a doosh, was a terrible terrible 48 hour crack out.

A better comparison since I was a little drunk last night:

MDMA -
Extreme empathy
Amazing touch enhancement
Music sounds orgasmic
Tons of euphoria
Some stimulation
Gentle easy comedown (at least with the dose I took, which felt like a good dose to me.)
Day after afterglow
Slightly negative twist to emotions on day 2 and 3 after use

Methylone -
Strong but not as pronounced empathy
Mild touch enhancement
Music sounds almost as good as MDMA
Equal but different euphoria (more stimulating energetic euphoria than rushy loved up euphoria)
Strong stimulation which persists a while after the main effects wear off
Rough comedown
Day after I feel worn out but occasionally get times where I feel euphoria like if I was on a low dose of Methylone
Day 2 and 3 - ??? Not sure yet.

MDMA vs BK-MDMA(Methylone) - Which do you prefer?

Hey guys! Haven't posted in a while and I thought this might be a fun question to ask, see how other people feel.

Little bit of prefacing first. My very first roll, which was mind-numbingly incredible, was at Ultra '12 watching Bassnectar close out the weekend. Being ignorant and totally new to it, I had no idea wtf I was taking. Someone handed me caps and I swallowed them. But, I have been able to learn that of the three caps I took, one of the was MDMA and the other two were methylone. Since then I've done MDMA by itself (reagent tested, now I know better), methylone by itself, and the two combined once again (.125 of MDMA with .2 of methylone). My favorite is to combine them. Despite the cross-tolerance and what I'm sure is a dramatic increase in neuro-toxicity, it's usually the best roll I can have and I space my rolls out pretty far (3 months minimum) so I'm not concerned.

As for the two separated, weird as it sounds I think I prefer methylone. While the peak/roll is definitely shorter, I find that it's just more enjoyable. I still have a strong sense of euphoria and empathy, the body high is incredible, and most importantly I have energy. No matter the dosage with MDMA (I've tried from .125 to .2) I always seem to get floored. I can't dance, I can't even glove. For me, I think methylone is just a better time.

What do you guys think? Which do you prefer?

Good question! I have only ever had one experience with Mehtylone about 2 years ago (it was my first experience on any entactogen/empathogen, so I didn't have MDMA to comepare it to at this point. I put a trip report up here about my experience, but I remember coming up SUPER hard to the point where I basically freaked out. As for the experience, it was intense, but so short, it almost seemed pointless....Sure I got a super hard MDMA peak for about 1hr 30mins, but then I was just left with residual stimulation and a rather small penis from the vasoconstriction....

MDMA (albeit rather sedating) is just miles better than MDMA. Its longer, its more intense and the empathy is ALOT better. I have an urge to comebine 100mg (or less) of M1 with 200mg of MDMA to see what happens though!

I actually experience the same issue with the vasoconstriction. I'm wondering if there's anyway to fix that, because while the issue isn't really there while rolling on MDMA, there is NO way I could ever fuck on it lol. I'm way too floored to even stand, let alone have sex.

I have found that about 1g (maybe 1.5g) of L-arganine dropped throughout your MDMA experience can ease the small penis syndrome...The other option is Tyrosine, but I don't suggest doing so, as Tyrosine is a precursor to dopamine, so supplementing with it could increase neurotoxicity and mae the comedown worse. That aside though, I once popped 500mg of tyrosine when on some good base and was hard as a rock. What followed was 4 hours of vigerous sex however.....

I honestly don't think I've done just MDMA but Methylone makes me so irritable on the come-up that I delay dropping for a good 10 minutes so everyones up to speed and ready to go by the time I'm coming up

This might be best closed or merged with another thread in ED but it's definitely no longer the realm of PD. As you see fit ED mods :)

Methylone is nothing compared to MDMA. It gives a little dirty MCAT like high with very mild MDMA like empathogenic effects for 2 hours followed by profuse sweating, a terrible headache, vomiting in my case (for 2 days afterward) and very bad comedown comparable to heroin withdrawals.

MDMA for me is the body high and stimulation of an amphetamine with a mild psuedo-acid like headspace with more love and empathy than the human body can contain.

I see no reason for anyone to compare methylone to MDMA or use it as a recreational substance aside from lack of access to real MDMA/MDA combined with the novelty of "popping a molly and sweating [way too much ]"

Im new heere motherfuckers so bare with me. Im in miami fl, question; is molly methylone ? ~Edited Out~ From my experience on molly i fuck forever and ive read threads where some of you say on mdma you cant dance or where stuck on stupid, in miami a molly Will get you LOOSE and very friendly. My point is i dont think i ever really got.pure mdma. If molly IS methylone then miami is loving it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Molly" is a slang term that originally was supposed to be short for "molecule", as in the MDMA molecule, pure mdma. Of course, being a street drug, "molly", just like it's pressed pill sister "ecstasy" is rarely pure, and often contains entirely different chemicals, or combos to "mimic" the mdma high.

In my area of NJ, I think I just have fallen out of the right circles, because all the "molly" being sold is methylone.

Im new heere motherfuckers so bare with me. Im in miami fl, question; is molly methylone ? ~Edited Out~ From my experience on molly i fuck forever and ive read threads where some of you say on mdma you cant dance or where stuck on stupid, in miami a molly Will get you LOOSE and very friendly. My point is i dont think i ever really got.pure mdma. If molly IS methylone then miami is loving it.

I've actually only run into methylone twice (on purpose) and I must say it was indeed a very enjoyable experience. Molly should be slang for molecular/molecule and should mean crystal form 'pure' MDMA as LSDiesel already said, not methylone. If you want to be sure buy a testkit and you can find out for yourself. Also a reminder that we do not allow drug testing questions on Bluelight, only real HR-related topics. I edited your post to reflect this.

Methylone is definitely different than mdma. a lot of people pass if off as molly which should be pure mdma. Imo It does not have that magic that a good pressed pill or some nice clean molly has. It definitely can be a good alternative if its the only thing around but
it should only cost a fraction of the price. this is where a test kit comes in very handy. you wanna make sure your not overpaying for this stiff because it wont have you smacked like some quality mdma based pills.

Hey, I like MDMA as well, and I don't mind being stupid at a party, where this is accepted, either. But on some occasions it can be preferable to be a bit more clear-headed.

But just to be clear, I still use MDMA much more often than I use methylone. For most occassions where I would want to be high it doesn't matter whether I look like an idiot or not.
of course haha if your taking this stuff you should have that thizz face on and go stupid doo doo dumb yeadadamean?