Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone, snorted or bombed

no_id

Bluelighter
Hi

1) Is there difference in dosage and effect for methylone via insuflation & oral (duration and type of effect) ?

2) What would be a beginner dose ? 1 week ago I bombed 120mg at the tail end of the euphoric part of the 4fa effect and it was quite cool. I plan to test 160mg no combo next time, is it too high, or too small ?

thx

Last edited:
Starting out with snorted methylone doesn't really do much but oral methylone is amazing

Bomb 225-250mg and snort 50mg redoses after you come up as needed.

Just me but I'd rather eat shit than do 4 MEC. 4 MMC is a much better drug IMO.

Last edited:
Snorting methylone is pretty much a waste. I've tried it and it cuts the duration which is already quite low even further and isn't much more intense (if any more intense at all) than bombing it. It just seems to have more side effects when you snort it.

As for dose, 160mg is right around perfect if you ask me. High doses of methylone get confusing and uncomfortably dissociative. I always found less is more with it and stayed around the 140-180mg range generally when I could manage to take just a single dose.

And @love, who was talking about 4-MEC? lol

Fuck lol!! Cheers MagicalKat. I meant bk MDMA but obviously I have been hitting the psychs a little to much of late and got my thoughts a bit tangled but yeah 4 MEC and bk mdma are both shitty IMO. Probably 4 MEC still trumps bk MDMA though. Fuck time for a break!!! NRG 2 anyone? LMAO.

LMAO!

Honestly I don't understand the hatred of methylone. I seriously wonder if people weren't getting bad batches. I've had batches that really sucked but the stuff I was getting in bulk was nothing short of stellar. The crystal was always better than the powder. Synthesis impurities maybe? I don't know, I'm not a chemist. I can tell you that at the right dose though, I found it to be every bit as rewarding as MDMA without the "forced happy" switch that MDMA has (and the lack of that switch is one of the things that makes me love MDA more than MDMA as well - that forced happiness just seems so terribly artificial to me).

Then again I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed 5-MeO-aMT in high doses and Geodon (ziprasidone) and Zyprexa (olanzapine) make me hallucinate. I'm fuckin weird like that. :sus:

Dunno what it is about bk MDMA. Maybe it's the promise of something that never quite happens and leaves one feeling a little let down. Maybe it's more cause I was really expecting something more like MDMA and ended up feeling more like a speedy MDMA that never quite got where I want. It's cheap as chips though, although the urge to fiend is something I can do without and when I do I get the major sad's the next day. Not like MDMA where I'm sad 2 days later for another 2 days but just a crashing down, possibly have a cry but by the next arvo I'm a ok. I guess I'm not a big fan of MDMA anymore and as a result bk MDMA is just like a sad second cousin.

Haha yeah weird drug effects, can't say I join you on the antipsychotic front, all Olanzapine does for me is get the munchies and feel almost stoned without the euphoria. However some SSRI meds give me visual disturbances, almost mild hallucinations even at low doses.

Going to take a break from the 4 Aco dmt/mipt 4 ho/met/mipt for a bit. Really love them but I've been on a three day bender and the tryptamines are loosing all effect I've just done 25 mgs 4 ho mipt and barely feel shit despite smelling of typical tryptamine sweat. The opiates are also starting to lose their effect just redosed some MsContin with the Mipt and sweet fuck all was loving this tryptamine/opiate combo but now I think I've pushed it to far. Hell going to take a break from drugs in general for a few days. Going skating tomorrow if these damn fires are out (back burning near the city I think, whole place looked like LA, thick fucking clouds of smoke. Real bad for my asthma to skate in that shit).

As a side note for some reason I really loved 5/6 apb. Weird???

I finally opted for 155mg bombed, and really apreciated the experience. Pure bliss. Dunno why ppl need 200+mg.
It's the first time I take a drug of this type, thought, got really impressed by the lovey/emphatic effect.

Atm Ive no bad comedown, only minor stimulation from 3*150mg 4fa done thought previous night, and a bit of a glow.

Okay.
Yesterday I re-took methylone 5 hours after the end of a methoxetamine pre-hole state. That was for completing my drug week, from now I take nothing for at least 1-2 month at least.

This time, I dropped 165mg and 165mg 1,5h after, just as a test, and was thinking that it will not increase serotonin effect like I read in some other post, I would get only speedy effect. I was wrong. Second dose sent me in an epic seroto-roll, I almost hallucinated (light paterning in the dark, my dog appeared in the dark).
Only stuff wich was lacking was the magic : it's probably due to the fact I "rolled" only 2 day before, but since it was a low dose, it's more likely due to the fact MXE I took 6h ago is a SRI so it have the ability to kill some part of the roll. Possible, since I've noticed taking serotonergic drugs even some hours after MXE have a different effect than without MXE.
Not to mention it was quite an awesome night.

Now : I don't experience bad comedown or stuff, but I want to take care of my brain anyway. I remember having read somewhere that it's good to take SSRI after MDMA roll for the brain (work probably for MDMA like too). Is this true ? In this case Ive some SSRI antidepressant pills.
I will take one now, cuz I fear responses will arrive too late (perhaps there is a frame as to when to take the ssri).

Last edited:
LMAO!

Honestly I don't understand the hatred of methylone. I seriously wonder if people weren't getting bad batches. I've had batches that really sucked but the stuff I was getting in bulk was nothing short of stellar. The crystal was always better than the powder. Synthesis impurities maybe? I don't know, I'm not a chemist. I can tell you that at the right dose though, I found it to be every bit as rewarding as MDMA without the "forced happy" switch that MDMA has (and the lack of that switch is one of the things that makes me love MDA more than MDMA as well - that forced happiness just seems so terribly artificial to me).

Then again I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed 5-MeO-aMT in high doses and Geodon (ziprasidone) and Zyprexa (olanzapine) make me hallucinate. I'm fuckin weird like that. :sus:

Nah, people just hate it because it gets sold as MDMA. There's nothing wrong with methylone if you buy it as methylone.. although, I still prefer MDMA by an arm and a leg.

If you're just expecting a nice, light roll it can be a GREAT drug to take when you really want to roll but don't want to drain yourself of serotonin unnecessarily. My problem with it is that I always keep trying to push the experience to the "full level", which never happens. That usually leads me to eat very questionable amounts of the stuff and still be very displeased with the effects.

It's like cheap wine... if you try to get drunk on it you're just going to wish you had some vodka, but if you just need something to grease the wheels of life then it can be great!

I will take one now, cuz I fear responses will arrive too late (perhaps there is a frame as to when taking the ssri).

You really should NOT be taking unprescribed anti-depressants after taking a serotonin releaser and reuptake inhibitor. An SRI and MDMA is one thing, and an SSRI and MDMA is one thing.. but all of them together is something completely different.

lol... I wouldn't stress yourself. If there are any worrying symptoms, do what you can to get near a hospital. Just don't do it again, you'll live.

1h30 after the ingestion of the SSRI (+ my habitual low Amisulpride dose) I've the impression of a light roll... My question : what the fuck ???

Methylone and all other MDxx are always better off oral/rectal with any other ROA being less effective/worse side effects IMO/

Eating Methylone is way better than snorting it, just as others said.

However, everyone is different. Some people get off better by snorting shit, but I never have.