• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone newb help.

Don't take it next week (if you do get it), you'll have another diminished roll that's just going to do more harm than good.

MDMA will be a much more empathathetic experience that will knock your socks off in comparison to what you experienced.... If you haven't done it before.

Play it safe with this stuff, out of anything in the world this will mess your brain up the quickest in ways you won't enjoy.

<3

You guys were absolutely right. The dose yesterday night was totally less effective than the dose before that. Anyways, I don't plan to make this a habit - and even though the market is filled to the brim with Methylone right now, my guy can't get dick. And so he charges a lot more than he should.

Anyways, thinking about trying a Molly next week. Although, getting pure Methylone was nice, mainly because I didn't have to worry if it was going to kill me or not. Mollies might be a bit different.

Your "mollies" will probably be worse than methylone if you don't test it.

MDMA is no more lethal or rough than methylone is. They're two similar, but different experiences. They're cross tolerant to an extent though, too, so it's a good idea to wait a few weeks before trying again.

Plugging either of them is considerably more intense than taking them orally. I'm not surprised you had a panic attack from plugged methylone, it's a strong norepinephrine releaser.

Play it safe with this stuff, out of anything in the world this will mess your brain up the quickest in ways you won't enjoy.
<3

It's odd you say that because after taking the Methylone - my visual snow has gotten... WAAAAYYY better. Like seriously, it was so noticeable before and now I can't notice it nearly at all when I'm not looking for it. Maybe this is a sign that I should quit while I'm ahead...