• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone newb help.

Lightning-Nl

Bluelighter
So I'm taking Methylone here in a day. Yet, I'm still very party drug naive. Is just like some advice on what I should be doing to be the best experience out of Malone.

My understanding is that Methylone dosages are identical to MDMA. 80 milligrams to roll and 160 to be floored (right?) For a first time user, what should I dose? Keep in mind I will be cross tolerant to stims because I take 40 milligrams of Adderall every day. With that in mind - should I not dose any Adderall that day?

Also, I tend to have panic attacks sometimes. Should I make sure I keep a couple milligrams of Ativan near me? Just in case I have issues? Also, how should I take the Malone? Should I just rail it? Or put it into capsules? Or plug it?

Anyways, thanks a lot for the help guys! It's appreciate like always ;p

Methylone (bk-MDMA, Explosion, Ease, m1) dosages are not well documented in the literature and the following dosages are based on a submission by Winta and reports gathered by Erowid. Methylone is generally available as pure crystals and rarely, if ever, pressed into tablets. As one contributor notes, "The most reasonable dosage recommendation for such a poorly documented substance would be 'none at all', but since this advice is unlikely to be taken seriously." The variability in response reported is reason for special concern and should be taken seriously by those considering ingesting methylone.

Dosages vary considerably between individuals, with some methylone users reporting that they "never" exceed 100 mg, while others report "barely reaching" threshold at 200 mg.

Oral Methylone Dosages
( tentative )
Threshold 60 - 120 mg
Light 100 - 150 mg
Common 100 - 250 mg
Strong 160 - 270 mg
Heavy 250 + mg

Onset : 15 - 60 minutes
Duration : 2 - 3.5 hours
Normal After Effects : 6 - 24 hours

Some respondents say that increasing dose with methylone beyond 100-180 mg causes increased physical effects and does not substantially improve the empathic cognitive effects.

Insufflated dosages appear to be slightly lower than oral dosages.

Stimulation / Sedation
Some have reported worrying heart rate and blood pressure increases at doses over 180-200 mg. While some people report stimulation, there are also reports of seemingly paradoxical sedation effects.

We have one report of a male who found it took over 250 mg of material to approach the bottom of a 'common' dose and found 300 mg to be "just right" and the same material affected others at more common doses.

Boosting / Bumping
Methylone is sometimes used with a larger "attack" dose (first dose) and then smaller "bumps" to maintain the effects for a longer period. These bumps are taken orally or insufflated and are often around 30 - 100 mg oral and 20-80 mg insufflated.

A third-to-half-dose re-dose usually extends the duration for another hour, a full-dose redose often extends the duration for another 1-2 hours. Some say that taking a booster dose more than 2 hours after the initial dose will not result in extending the desired effects.

Provided you've tested the M1, I'd say the doses are a little higher than MDMA. 120-180 would be standard doses in my opinion. The first times we've taken methylone were in doses from 130-160 and it just isn't as intense as MDMA.

My understanding is that Methylone dosages are identical to MDMA.

The dosage seems much higher, and the compound significantly more briefly acting. See if you can enjoy it without redosing, but I've found that an attack dose of 150 mg with a redose of the same just after the peak hits to be satisfying. Further redosing won't do much.

ebola

150mg tops , respect this chemical dude

ideally start with 100mg to see how you react to it

Plugged 100 milligrams. Big mistake. It hit me way too fast and it was nothing like I expected - gave me a panic attack and I had to take an Ativan (which is dulling the experience I'm sure). I was expecting something just a little more intense than an Amphetamine buzz. This stuff... woah. It's amazing. I can't even explain it. The rush was HUGE and made my vision blurry and wavy. Very similar to Ambien tbh.

Everything is amazing. Literally. Everything is just... wonderful... I don't think I've ever felt this way in my life. Literally no anxiety, no depression, not self-esteem issues, no shame, no guilt, just me... just happiness :) Everything is amazing right now. Music is amazing, life is amazing. I think that this is probably the most 'at peace' I've ever felt.

Last edited:
Plugged 100 milligrams. Big mistake. It hit me way too fast and it was nothing like I expected - gave me a panic attack and I had to take an Ativan (which is dulling the experience I'm sure). I was expecting something just a little more intense than an Amphetamine buzz. This stuff... woah. It's amazing. I can't even explain it. The rush was HUGE and made my vision blurry and wavy. Very similar to Ambien tbh.

Everything is amazing. Literally. Everything is just... wonderful... I don't think I've ever felt this way in my life. Literally no anxiety, no depression, not self-esteem issues, no shame, no guilt, just me... just happiness :) Everything is amazing right now. Music is amazing, life is amazing. I think that this is probably the most 'at peace' I've ever felt.

You sure you have methylone? 250mg doesn't get me that fucked up.

lol people underestimate methylone a lot. Especially when plugged.

A little more than an amphetamine buzz... LOL!

Enjoy it man just don't go crazy with it - redosing leads to a paradoxical stimulated crash that doesn't feel very good. Since you already had a panic attack, you would probably have another. I've panicked on methylone before, its actually quite easy especially compared to say, MDMA. Benzos don't really seem to hurt the high from my own experiences though.

Enjoy it man just don't go crazy with it - redosing leads to a paradoxical stimulated crash that doesn't feel very good. Since you already had a panic attack, you would probably have another. I've panicked on methylone before, its actually quite easy especially compared to say, MDMA. Benzos don't really seem to hurt the high from my own experiences though.

How long do the effects usually last? Because I could swear I feel a bit of comedown right now. Redosed before I found out I shouldn't have. Oh well, in for another ride :) Sweating like mad right now, pupils are huge and life is amazing.

You sure you have methylone? 250mg doesn't get me that fucked up.

No I'm not. Could be Mephedrone, Butylone or Pentylone for all I know. Could be MDPV as well. Didn't test it. Probably should have. What I will say is that this stimulation feels incredibly clean, unlike what you would experience on MDPV or Butylone/Pentylone plus, the guy I got it from is a childhood friend. I trust him.

hahaha I over did it 3 days ago by 250mg and my hand is still numb

2mg Xanax didnt do shit to slow down the palps either 8 hours of being fried ill never forget

Only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that it was over faster than it started. Felt the comedown start at T+2 hours. At that time, I took some Adderall which stopped the comedown, but it totally eliminated all of the empathy effects. Literally ALL of them. Makes me wonder if what I got actually was something like MPDV, or Butylone, or Pentylone. Adderall, in theory, shouldn't have killed the effects of it. It should have boosted it.

That's a common mistake that people make. Combining Amphetamine with an NDRI just kills the effects of the NDRI. Anyways, I'm starting to wonder if this was Methylone...

no, the effects profile (and in particular the duration) is consistent with methylone, and sometimes the effects of stimulants can overshadow those of entactogens.

ebola

Only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that it was over faster than it started. Felt the comedown start at T+2 hours. At that time, I took some Adderall which stopped the comedown, but it totally eliminated all of the empathy effects. Literally ALL of them. Makes me wonder if what I got actually was something like MPDV, or Butylone, or Pentylone. Adderall, in theory, shouldn't have killed the effects of it. It should have boosted it.

That's a common mistake that people make. Combining Amphetamine with an NDRI just kills the effects of the NDRI. Anyways, I'm starting to wonder if this was Methylone...

taking a little bit of amphetamine for me consistently kills the effects of mdma (not only the empathogenic side of it; in fact i feel completely sober, no matter in which i had taken first). considering that methylone is similar in structure and effects, it wouldn't surprise me at all that it also kills the effects of methylone.

no, the effects profile (and in particular the duration) is consistent with methylone, and sometimes the effects of stimulants can overshadow those of entactogens.

ebola

Good to know, thanks ebola. I just plugged another dose tonight. I'll see if I can make this one more enjoyable :)

Good to know, thanks ebola. I just plugged another dose tonight. I'll see if I can make this one more enjoyable :)

You'll quickly find diminishing returns doing it too often and a long-lasting tolerance builds decently fast so I'd recommend taking a break of at least two weeks between usages. That's not even going into any potential toxicity from constant usage.

You'll quickly find diminishing returns doing it too often and a long-lasting tolerance builds decently fast so I'd recommend taking a break of at least two weeks between usages. That's not even going into any potential toxicity from constant usage.

It's too bad really. These drugs are amazing. Fixes all my anxiety, social issues, etc. But, unfortunately, nearly all serotonergic drugs are just too woefully unsustainable...

I just plugged another dose tonight.

You need to slow your roll, I think. With entactogens, it's only really once a month or more infrequent dosing that is sustainable in the long term (hell, once a month might be too frequent). This is not to say that dosing 2 weeks in a row will fuck you over, but I wouldn't make a habit of it.

ebola

You need to slow your roll, I think. With entactogens, it's only really once a month or more infrequent dosing that is sustainable in the long term (hell, once a month might be too frequent). This is not to say that dosing 2 weeks in a row will fuck you over, but I wouldn't make a habit of it.

ebola

Yeah it wasn't even two days.

You guys were absolutely right. The dose yesterday night was totally less effective than the dose before that. Anyways, I don't plan to make this a habit - and even though the market is filled to the brim with Methylone right now, my guy can't get dick. And so he charges a lot more than he should.

Anyways, thinking about trying a Molly next week. Although, getting pure Methylone was nice, mainly because I didn't have to worry if it was going to kill me or not. Mollies might be a bit different.