• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone+MDAI

Jackpothead

Greenlighter
Hey there, long time lurker, first time poster. I've found a couple of threads online about this combo and it sparked my interest. I'm considerin trying it but information on this is scarce so I'd appreciate if someone could comment on this.

Mainly I'd like to know:

How does it compare to both methylone alone and MDMA alone in terms of effects?

How should one take it? Both bombed together or some time apart?

How and when would a redose be more appropriate if at all?

Feel free to give more information on this/ trip reports, every bit is valuable for me at this point.

Cheers!

G'day Possum...
I have not used those chems in combination...but recently used Methylone with another Serotonin-heavy chem...for a few days, and as the result I have been very unwell for several days...still not feeling right.
Before this episode, I'd have been interested in your question too...but now I say NEVER AGAIN...I'm done with these type of drugs...I feel disgusting...really really messed up...and so disappointed in my self.

I hope you go easy & with long breaks in between...wished I did.

Well I'd say that's a pretty standard reaction to consuming for a few days in a row. That being said, I hope you get well soon mate.

I'm more interested in the actual experience though. How was it?

Thanks for your kind words. I can't really give a glowing report. The actual experience was just like one would expect...pretty standard lol.
Eye-wobbles, sweating, euphoria etc... it's hard for me to see how I thought that's something I might like to feel...the negatives just fully overshadow any goodness that might have been there initially...most likely you will have a much better time of it...
Best wishes.

Can you be a little more specifc as to how much you took of each, etc? Also how does it compare to mdma?

From the way you're writing, you really seem like you're still depressed from it. Go do some sport! Get well!

Digging up an old thread just to say that I like this combo a lot. I usually do 200mg methylone with 80mg MDAI taken at the same time, with a redose of the same 2 hours later. Take an antacid about 15-20 minutes before each dose. Feels very euphoric while relaxed at the same time, lots of eye-wigglies, and even some mild CEVs while listening to music. Unfortunately it's hard to find MDAI any more....