• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone + Ethylone combo

Bone14

Bluelighter
Topic says it all, anyone tried this? Since methylone was banned its a pricy business to get a hold off methylone, so i was thinking the ethylone could turn down the price a bit.

Methylone + Ethylone is an interesting combo, worthwhile trying from what I've read and heard, I've heard Butylone is quite shitty though, how did you respond to that?

Never tried butylone, butylone is also illegal in my country, methylone was already illegal in 2004 and butylone in 2007.

I heard once that one of the FA's either 2-FA or 4-FA was a MAJOR booster to Methylone, as well as increasing the euphoric aspect. However I also read a lengthy article by some pharmacology person on some other board that those FA's are majorly damaging to I believe serotonin receptors, and should be avoided at all costs by psychonauts, so beware.

Never tried butylone, butylone is also illegal in my country, methylone was already illegal in 2004 and butylone in 2007.

LOL! Having a hard time understanding why you bothered commenting that "I have no comment and never will since both are illegal where I live", but, um, whatever, man, thanks for the chuckle!

He asked how butylone worked on me and i answared I can't see the lulz.

LOL! Having a hard time understanding why you bothered commenting that "I have no comment and never will since both are illegal where I live", but, um, whatever, man, thanks for the chuckle!

wtf are you talking about? He just explained why he hasn't tried butylone, jeez.

Ah, I see, sorry, misread, though in my defense he threw in the mention of methylone also being illegal which sort of booted up my confusionism... shouldn't attempt posting with football blaring on the TV, stupid me 8)

Last edited:
Why are RC's more expensive now that they are illegal drugs again? I hadn't noticed my vendors raising their prices since the US ban, and the majority of them still have it on their menus. I don't think getting high more economically should be the motivating factor in a combo..

Careful about venturing into price discussion guys :) I agree with QuasiModo, don't base your drug use on price alone. Quality > quantity when it comes to drugs.

Alright, lets get this topic back on track guys! Anyone has experience with ethylone + methylone combo?

I've had this combo and it's quite good. The high is quite similar to M1 on it's own, and it's good for the same occasions. Since my M1 is running low, i've started to do this combo to cut down on the amount of M1 I use.

I heard once that one of the FA's either 2-FA or 4-FA was a MAJOR booster to Methylone, as well as increasing the euphoric aspect. However I also read a lengthy article by some pharmacology person on some other board that those FA's are majorly damaging to I believe serotonin receptors, and should be avoided at all costs by psychonauts, so beware.

It's 4-fa. I take 4-fa and 4 hours later start taking 100-120mg methylone rectally every 90-120 minutes. BLOWS away mephedrone, methylone alone, MDMA - actually any stimulant combo or stimulant/empathogen alone I have ever tried. On par with dropping two good mdma pills first time rolling, no joke.

It's 4-fa. I take 4-fa and 4 hours later start taking 100-120mg methylone rectally every 90-120 minutes. BLOWS away mephedrone, methylone alone, MDMA - actually any stimulant combo or stimulant/empathogen alone I have ever tried. On par with dropping two good mdma pills first time rolling, no joke.

That is just awesome. Will take note of that. Sounds really wonderful and another thing to put on my "to-do list" ;)

For me this combo caused bad tachycardia when methylone comes up. Caution advised.

i dunnno why but i got a reaaaally nasty come-down from ethylone.... jus sayin

i dunnno why but i got a reaaaally nasty come-down from ethylone.... jus sayin

Ethylone is very moreish on the comedown for me. I learned this the hard/dumb way the first time I tried it because I didn't really know what to expect. Now, I'll set some limits when I'm sober and then drink a few shots on the comedown to make my brain chill out a bit. I suspect benzos would also work for this. I usually try to pass out as quick as possible on the comedown of any stim so I don't have to deal with feeling like crap.

I agree with the ethylone being moreish. I've only had 2 sessions with it but the second time, when I dosed properly, I came down wanting more though I didn't take any more. I think 4-FA+Methylone is really nice but I got a shitty comedown from it. Next time I try that combo, I'll probably go for some liquor or maybe an etizolam on the comedown.

Back on topic, anyone got solid advice for combining methylone and ethylone, and what to expect? Ratio? Pros/cons?

Is ethylone the same thing as butylone?

Butylone is absolute shit - nothing like methylone. Just gives you a vicious, pounding headache and nausea for hours. Methylone on the other hand is wonderful stuff, far better than mephedrone.