• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone easing mild tourettes syndrome and mild stutter

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I've had a stutter and mild tourettes since I was a kid, and while both have became a lot less apparent over the years, they've always lingered annoyingly in the background of my daily life. I've never really cared enough to get medication for either of these conditions, but a very interesting effect of methylone is for some days after both my tourettes and speech impediment almost completely disappear. My speech has never been fluent like it is after a dose of methylone, and I have never felt so relieved of my tourettes syndrome.

Has anybody else experienced this or something similar? Is there some known chemical action going on that stops these ailments from occuring?

I have no knowledge on the subject, but does MDMA give the same relief? MDAI? Other analogs with activity more similar to methylone

I know methylone has more dopamine activity and less serotonin, where mdai is mainly serotonin. Don't know how it would relate to your condition, but I think it's a good place to start looking. Than again I am not too educated.

yes i sometimes studder but when i take mdma, methylone, mdai, etc i never studder and sound like a seminar speaker.

i think its because these types of drugs helps one focus on the moment. for me mdma and simular drugs delete anxiety and over analysis of things. it keeps me focused on the point and words roll off my tounge like poet.

oh and lots of people talk down on mdai because the physical high is weak but what it does for the mind and soul is powerful. its not so recreational but its definitly a good life tool. mdai gives clarity where things are foggy.

Last edited: