• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone drug test

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
So I took about 100mg of methylone (pretty sure it was methylone anyway, it was sold as molly and the rock-crystal was pink, and i was able to sleep towards the end of the night. I didn't feel I got ripped off though because I was expecting it to be methylone) on saturday night, I saw my vivitrol doctor today, tuesday, two days later. As always, I was given a drug test by him.

I'm not sure if methylone shows up on those instant dip drug tests as MDMA, but MDMA was not included on the test. However, from what I understand MDMA also shows up as methamphetamine and amphetamine on those tests, as well as for the MDMA panel. (is this correct?) My amphetamine panels (both of them) were negative.

If methylone is similar enough structurally to MDMA to cause a positive on an MDMA panel, would it also trigger a positive for meth and amphetamine as well? Because if that's the case, then it should be out of my system by now. And another question, DOES methylone show up as MDMA on those instant dip drug tests in the first place? If not, then I'm wasting my time worrying about it.

Also, does real MDMA even exist anymore?

So I took about 100mg of methylone (pretty sure it was methylone anyway, it was sold as molly and the rock-crystal was pink, and i was able to sleep towards the end of the night. I didn't feel I got ripped off though because I was expecting it to be methylone) on saturday night, I saw my vivitrol doctor today, tuesday, two days later. As always, I was given a drug test by him.

I'm not sure if methylone shows up on those instant dip drug tests as MDMA, but MDMA was not included on the test. However, from what I understand MDMA also shows up as methamphetamine and amphetamine on those tests, as well as for the MDMA panel. (is this correct?) My amphetamine panels (both of them) were negative.

If methylone is similar enough structurally to MDMA to cause a positive on an MDMA panel, would it also trigger a positive for meth and amphetamine as well? Because if that's the case, then it should be out of my system by now. And another question, DOES methylone show up as MDMA on those instant dip drug tests in the first place? If not, then I'm wasting my time worrying about it.

Also, does real MDMA even exist anymore?

If its been 3 days, im pretty sure youll be fine. Your last question is laughable. Of course theres real mdma out there, it just harder to find.

Methylone is pretty Rare these days.
Most likely some other type of Cathinone.

Id venture to say MDMA is more readily available than M1 for sure in this day and age. Before it was banned in China is another matter. Whether the MDMA is quality or not depends on your source.

What the hell, what kind of world do we want for our children?

I am tired of being scammed, tired of buying drugs that are not the expected content.

Shit

Methylone is pretty Rare these days.
Most likely some other type of Cathinone.

Id venture to say MDMA is more readily available than M1 for sure in this day and age. Before it was banned in China is another matter. Whether the MDMA is quality or not depends on your source.

I have seen methylone listed as methylone always priced far higher than MDMA in the last couple of years.

Assuming in the darker parts of the Web.

Honestly i prefer Methylone, would deff pay more for it assuming its highly pure. Miss the days of dirt cheap Methylone and Mephedrone. I didn't eat MDMA for years and years back in the day because of the easy access to those. And i like 4-MMC the most out of those three.

But yes Phobos anything is possible and its not overall surprising. Some still have it stashed from before the ban probably. People have been busting out Methoxetamine lately too, haven't come across M1 myself tho, id scoop some up.

Assuming in the darker parts of the Web.

Honestly i prefer Methylone, would deff pay more for it assuming its highly pure. Miss the days of dirt cheap Methylone and Mephedrone. I didn't eat MDMA for years and years back in the day because of the easy access to those. And i like 4-MMC the most out of those three.

But yes Phobos anything is possible and its not overall surprising. Some still have it stashed from before the ban probably. People have been busting out Methoxetamine lately too, haven't come across M1 myself tho, id scoop some up.

Why do you prefer it?

It's just way more Euphoric for me, the Rush when that stuff kicks in is incredible. This is only from my experiences with pre-ban. The first time i ever used 4-MMC was in early 2008 before it became big at all. That sample was actually given to me by a friend from the North who got all types of Exotic Stimulants. Figured it would be decent but it became one of my favorite drugs as time went past.

When that one blew up the amount of traffic that hit Bluelight was wild. The UK turned it up with that stuff. It was big in the states, but they had delivery services and all kinds of stuff. During this period the price for 4-MMC in China plummeted, those were good days.

And i dunno i just drifted from MDMA, had so much Methylone and Mephedrone available it would been silly to buy pressed pills which were probably Piperazines. That was the commen practice the last few years i rolled. I used to use MDMA/MDA alot before i found Meph, but its just not on the level of a 300mg oral dose of very pure 4-MMC.

I am uninformed about this subject, but kits to detect MDMA purity, do they differentiate between it and other chemical analogues, such as methylone?

If its been 3 days, im pretty sure youll be fine. Your last question is laughable. Of course theres real mdma out there, it just harder to find.
It's just because I had a counselor say that the tree the safrole comes from is almost extinct and so the precursor to make real MDMA is gone as well. I didn't believe it, hence why I asked to be sure.

It's just because I had a counselor say that the tree the safrole comes from is almost extinct and so the precursor to make real MDMA is gone as well. I didn't believe it, hence why I asked to be sure.

Camphor Laurel is considered a pest in Australia and parts of Asia.

read the "what is wrong with mdma today thread" Thats a big part of the discussion. While sassafras oil is still in use a very small scale, as its incredibly hard to find, it hasnt really slowed the production of pure mdma. However, its arguable that whatever is happening in these new synths, isnt producing the real mdma feeling. Have a read!

I am uninformed about this subject, but kits to detect MDMA purity, do they differentiate between it and other chemical analogues, such as methylone?
I think you need multiple reagents to narrow it down to MDMA.
Even then I'm not sure about the APB and MAPB analogues.

I think you need multiple reagents to narrow it down to MDMA.
Even then I'm not sure about the APB and MAPB analogues.

Basically, there is no way to know which drug one is taking. It is one item from a set of possibilities so that the original proposal of this thread might be true, that is, there is no longer real MDMA out there, generalizing, and the few ones that have remained are accessible for the lucky ones or the rich ones or the lucky ones are the rich ones.

Basically, there is no way to know which drug one is taking. It is one item from a set of possibilities so that the original proposal of this thread might be true, that is, there is no longer real MDMA out there, generalizing, and the few ones that have remained are accessible for the lucky ones or the rich ones or the lucky ones are the rich ones.
I mean, I cannot speak for small towns/low population density areas/remote locations, where the market is low in numbers and therefore attracts very little illegal drugs dealers.
In those situations the lack of competition sometimes makes it easier for unscrupulous individuals to pass a substance for another.
To give an example for a couple of years in my home town it was possible to procure blotters from one guy only, except the occasional one offs when someone would bring a small batch that would typically be gone in less than a week.
I was able to verify that he always had only DOB blotters, and never LSD, clearly he was going for the profit margin only as IME that is the cheapest psychedelic substance that fits on blotter.
I could bring more examples but it's always the same concept.

OTOH, when the market is bigger competition pushes dealers to either have a cheaper or a higher quality product, and while someone still thinks the best way is to cut arbitrarily and/or pass something for what it is not to achieve maximum profit, it is also possible to find proper products.

I think also that the darknet markets are slowly moving the drug market away from passing a drug for another as most big time vendors past a certain level will try to not ruin their reputation getting caught sending something else than what promised.
Ofcourse there are exceptions and mistakes being made, I once received 10g of 4MMC after ordering 10g of speed, which was priced at about 3-4 times the speed.
Mostly it is only the purity that changes between one and another, as there are groups of people that will order and send a sample to a lab for testing and then publish results.
The vast majority of MDMA is MDMA with no active cuts, sometimes there will be inactives used to make bigger rocks.
LSD is LSD most of the times but often underdosed, and synthesis impurities turn up too.
Regarding MAPBs and APBs, AFAIK are not being passed as MDMA on a regular basis and although I ignore the bulk prices they always cost more than MDMA for personal quantities.

Well that's something good to here.

Would this conversion be responsible for why so many people talking about the MDMA being different these days?

Since the precursor isn't Safrole?

Well that's something good to here.

Would this conversion be responsible for why so many people talking about the MDMA being different these days?

Since the precursor isn't Safrole?

*face palm* Seriously. ............. The "what is wrong with mdma" thread has beaten this idea into the ground, and we still cant say with real certainty that this is the issue. Id still argue it IS.

hahahahahahaha. Sorry man. Wrong wrong and more wrong. Theres tons of mdma out there, and its VERY REAL.