• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone (bk-MDMA) and MDMA combo?

Yeetbeat

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys, did a bit of a search but couldn't find anything really relevant.

Mate of mine brought a new batch of "MDMA" around the other night to test and confirm...and oops! Turns out the stuff's methylone (bk-MDMA). Now this isn't the end of the world given how much he paid for it (no way it'd be MDMA in Aus at this price LOL), so not all is lost. I've never tried methylone myself as I've had my own personal stash of tested MDMA that's lasted me this long...so he gave me 2 caps to try, which leads me to my question:

Weather permitting (shit's forecast COLD and the girlfriend's a sook lol), I'm planning on going out clubbing tomorrow night. Rolling of course. I don't want to try the methylone exclusively as my past 2 nights out were exceptionally underwhelming, and I'm not keen on a third shitty night given I've been spacing 2 months between. I understand its effects differ slightly from MDMA, so I'm wondering if there's any decent synergy by combining the two and whether it's worth it over straight MDMA.

My usual dose of uncut tested MDMA is 200mg give or take (usually give). I have presumably a bit less than 200mg of uncut crystal methylone, and enough MDMA. What would be a recommended dose of each if I were to combine, and redose? Also any experiences are welcome :)

Not that I ever really combine the 2, but when I use methylone. It really seemed to give me more of a stimulant push. How about maybe trying your normal dose of MDMA or a little lighter and possibly doing boosters with the methylone. (80-100mg?) when i was dosing methylone alone I would shoot high for initial like a 250-300mg and redose with half. I know that's not exactly what your looking for in an answer but I hope that helps. Btw my normal MDMA is usually now around 150mg give or take.

Thanks for the input Mazzab :)

I'm gonna wing it more or less, starting with a 115mg methylone + 100mg MDMA, and 80mg MDMA for a redose. Will report back with how it goes :) fingers crossed it's not a fail lol

Roll wasn't the greatest, but not a complete failure haha. Was actually noticeably less intense than just 200mg of straight MDMA, and I didn't sense any real positives either. Didn't help that the DJ for the night was a fkn potato, mixing terribly and playing all the worst songs at the worst times :\

Likely nothing to do with the methylone, but I got up at 7 after a few hours sleep to take a piss, and when I got back to bed I started getting a mad splitting headache in behind my eyes and in the base of my skull. Was whimpering like a little bitch haha....more likely dehydration, but I ensured to drink plenty through the night and an electrolyte supplemented drink when I got home. Hmm.

Merp. Bad Dj's never help the situation. Did you notice when the bk was hitting and when it faded out?