• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone at a club?

So i took them last night, definitely methylone, nice rolling feeling for about an hour and a half which then subsided to a relaxed stimulation for about two more hours. The hour and a half of rolling felt awesome so I can only imagine how good MDMA must feel...if I can ever find some haha. Also, the comedown wasn't bad I slept for about five hours but pre/post loaded with fish oils and vitamins so I actually have an amazing afterglow right now :) Definitely worth trying but I can imagine MDMA must be 100x better.

Methylone is like playing GTA4 when you have GTA5.. sure, it's fun. It's got about everything that GTA5 has, but just without the magical qualities that make the new one so much better. It's the same basic experience, it's just not quite the mind blowing adventure that everyone else it getting

Take about 250mg of methylone. The reason people aren't enjoying M1 so much is because they use a light-medium dosage thinking it is like MDMA. lower dosages than 200mg are mostly just stimulating, theres not much euphoria at all. But dosages 200mg and up are easily redosable and have little after effects

hey what do you guys think about the comedown of Methlyone
if you take reasonable doses of Methylone: the come down and afterglow are quite enjoyable. but for doses that are 380mg and up, the come down is brutal, and doesn't seem to be much of an afterglow. all of this is from my own experience. on doses of 250mg-380mg x3 doses spread out over the night. the comedown is pleasant and very little to no muscle tension and fairly easy to fall asleep without anything like Zoplicone. but i find with the higher doses that the muscle tension is horrible, and the stomach rot effect sets in almost immediately after the comedown has set begun.