• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone at a club?

Freshmanx17

Bluelighter
Hi, so i have two 100mg molly caps that i believe are methylone, I have the mecke testing kit and it tested for methylone however the kit has went bad so i cant be sure if thats an accurate reaction. Anyways, whats the first time methylone experience like and will it be fun to use for a night out at the club? Also, should i expect a terrible hangover if i take both (200mg?). I am hoping it turns out to be MDMA but who knows -_-

Similar to MDMA but not as subjectively powerful. Perhaps a shorter duration too.

As for the comedown, I don't know.

its combines nicely with alcohol but there is lots of redoseing

This...

If you have had Molly before and felt her effects you will find yourself taking both of those pills quickly in hopes of trying to find that feel you seek without ever really getting there if its M1. I personally dont care for the stuff because it doesnt get me where id like to be when under substance, its like a tease.

From my experience with methylone if you take it in (300mg-500mg) you can roll really hard! as in my case but then again it's different for everyone. i tried it for the first time at home and found it to be my holy grail! i felt at peace with the world and loved everything all the way down to very small objects! i had my best friend with me that i have known for 5years, i loved him so much that when we were having a cuddle puddle on the floor with 12 blankets and 16 pillows i started to get arroused... this scared me to do it the 2nd time with anyone near me but i didn't take as much to begin with at the start and went to the clubs. end result of the club was me being punched right in the face from a couple of guys thinking i was hitting/ touching their gf's in inappropriate ways. so caution to the wind. always start at a fairly low dose when entering a situation you can't control. make sure you know how you would react in a given situation and with time (1-3 months for myself) you'll be able to have a blast at the club but make sure u drink water regularly but not to much! so my 2 experiences were a fair spectrum i'm currently waiting for my supplier to get more instock before i send in a $2500 order! so yes i really liked it and i would recomend it :) the only bad part is i haven't tried MDMA (original) first so i dont hae much to compare it to. hope this help you and if you have any questions be sure to message me :)

Hi, so i have two 100mg molly caps that i believe are methylone, I have the mecke testing kit and it tested for methylone however the kit has went bad so i cant be sure if thats an accurate reaction. Anyways, whats the first time methylone experience like and will it be fun to use for a night out at the club? Also, should i expect a terrible hangover if i take both (200mg?). I am hoping it turns out to be MDMA but who knows -_-

wise words.

You saw that too?

I believe that incredibly sexy lingerie models want my dick. It only happens on occasion. Although my large girth does help, the models don't know what kind of a rollercoaster ride of a magical mystery tour they embark on when they visit my boudoir.

The point of my non-fictional sexual metaphor was that I'd get a new test kit... $10 could turn up a slightly different reaction (it only takes a little bit of anything let alone toxic chemicals like PMA to fuck you). It's not worth the risk.

Fuck Methylone anyway.

methylone is for shady fuck drug dillers pushing shit to kids that just want to get fucked up imho.

Methylone is fantastic once you get the dose right but shoot off by 50mg above or below that perfect dose and it either misses the mark or becomes an over-stimulated mess.

I've had some amazing experiences on methylone but 100mg would barely be threshold for most people, I usually took 175mg to start with and boosted 50-75mg every hour after that. It is a lot like a meth bomb pill in that you will just want to keep eating them... and when you go beyond two boosters, when you start coming down its a tachycardic disaster. I needed benzos a few times but those were huge benders.

Don't take it at a party, its not that kind of drug. Even if it does stimulate you, you won't feel much like dancing because it has a stoning intoxication with it. Its more like a mild to no psychedelia version of MDA than MDMA. High body load (my jaw likes to literally chatter on methylone), dirty high unless you nail the dose and get good material (I've had crystalline methylone that knocked my socks off every time I took it while I was mostly disappointed with the powder unless I threw in something like MDAI or 4-MMC).

Its certain not worthless though and it does a lot more than what a few Prozac would :p

yeh but why do you take it, whats the point? there is no love with the stuff. i mean if i wanted a rattly jaw, big eyes, and come down that mimics mdma then yeh its perfect but whats anything good about the high? scattered jittery thoughts, a solid jaw and beads of sweat dont cut it imo. each to their own though.

Its dose-dependent. Overshoot or undershoot and its a crappy time but nail the perfect dose and its actually a very pleasurable experience. I've had methylone experiences that have rivaled some of my top MDMA experiences and I've had methylone experiences where I way overdid it and I might as well have just sucked down a bunch of blue dolphins if I wanted to torture myself so much.

One thing that I really liked about it was that the crash wasn't really there (the emotional one, the physical one was there for sure) and you could do it multiple times in a week without much of a loss of effect whereas I only did MDXX twice in a week two times and I was suicidal for over a week both times.

Cathinones have their place just like most chemicals.

Cathinones also taste like cathinones you can never mistake that taste. MDMA is more psychologically draining while M1 is worse for your heart if used to excess. BTW Shulgin tried to patent bk-MDMA as an antidepressant drug. I do not find bk-MDMA to be much fun at a rave/club/festival but MagickalKat777 seems to enjoy it.

Anyone remember neo-organics and their doves they were a company based in Israel who first commercially produced cathinone based party supplements around 2005-2006. 4MMC, MCAT, butylone, methylone (M1) etc? They got shut down fairly quickly but they marketed these products as for human consumption. The RC's in the USA have always been not for consumption due to the US analogue laws.

Last edited:
I don't know that I would say that M1 is worse for your heart. In the over 10 years it has been available on the RC market, it was never linked to any deaths until MMC hit the scene and it still hasn't been responsible for a single confirmed death on its own.

And I already said I would NOT enjoy it in a rave/club/festival environment. It has too heavy of a stoning bodyload for that. Much better in small groups.

The taste is definitely completely different from MDMA for sure - I gag when I put pure MDMA in my mouth.

There are published studies re: valve issues and methylone being not so great but I'm 48 hours with minimal sleep so just do some scholarly journal searches with pub med etc. Sorry didn't realize you don't like it at a rave/festival etc. I'm not trying to insult you just saying that people find different things more or less enjoyable than others using myself and yourself as an example. Methylone is a cathinone and tastes like it. Ever had Khat? The purple shrub species is the one you want not the tree. Chewing Khat is quite enjoyable and I like it as much a a quid of coca leaf. Khat does not taste as nasty as the synthetic chemicals like 4 MMC, bk-MDMA etc. Think I'll head on or to the psychedelic forum or the Aus drug discussion for a bit. Don't know why I bother with the MDMA forum has not been my thing for 13 years. Just not a fan of bk-MDMA at all and it's not as benign as your suggesting MagickalKat777 indeed most serotonin releasing agents carry a risk of heart valve issue just think flen-pen or whatever that diet drug was called.

Perhaps test it again so you wont be surprised?

If it is methylone, 200mg seems like a fine dose, with no bad hangover at all.
It doesn't last very long though, so you'll soon find yourself wanting more, and before you know it, you're at baseline. I which case a club is not a nice place to be. During the peak it is very stimulating though, and nice for a club IMO. I don't find it as stoning as some of the other guys here.

http://imgur.com/TQ4rpS3 Hey so I know substance ID isn't allowed, but here is a picture of the molly. Its yellow tinted with a strong vanilla-y smell. Tastes very bad. I can't afford another test kit right now (pathetic broke college kid) and obviously mine has gone bad so yeah, someone I know took it a week before and said it was very good. Anyways, if it is methylone, 100mg is too little? Because they said they took 100mg and it lasted a long time, but then again everyones different.
TQ4rpS3

I didn't pay for them my friend gave them to me for a rave that we ended up not going to. Anyways, I just posted the pic for people to see. I just wanna know if 100mg methylone is too little.

Methylone may be the most common of the RCs being sold, but it's not anywhere near the only one. It could easily be MDPV, meth, 4-MEC, MPA or a number of other cathinone/stimulants.

Assuming it IS methylone though (and thereby making an ass of you and I), I would expect to be disappointed by 100mg. You might just be impressed by it if you expect nothing