• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methylmorphine (Codeine) VS Ethylmorphine (Codéthyline)

kaiwin

Greenlighter
Hello guys,

So I have recently to defenitly stop doing CWE(cold water extraction in order to extract codeine from codeine/paracetamol tablets) .

Why ? The thing is that in my country (France Frog represent
%)) we have somes meds with codeine only or with 50/50 codeine/ethylmorphine , so NO paracetamol, and WITHOUT presciptions (Yes we are lucky gay bastard).

The reason why I was using pills containing paracetamol and doing CWE is because the pills without paracetamol was coated tablet . Orange pill for the 300mg codeine box and Red pills for the 150mg codeine/150mg ethylmorphine box, and it was giving me fucking stomach pain for the whole trip + lasting the entire day, feeling neauseous and having the feeling that I was fucking up with my liver.

BUT, the thing is that I discovered that I could easily wash the pill in order to remove the shitty coating. Just by using a tuperware filled with some lukewarm water, and washing them manually and obtain white pills without nasty stuff.
So now I'm planning to stay opiate free for this week, and trip this weekend but my question is:
Which of these do you think will get me the most higher/euphoria ?
1) 600mg codeine (so 2 box)
2) 300mg codeine + 300mg ethylmorphine (same 2 box)

Any experienced users with ethylmophine ? I never had the opportunity to take this drug alone, only on combination with codeine.
I wish I could try once only ethylmophine, but I doubt there is a easy way to separate the codeine from the ethylmorphine since there are really closed chemical
Thanks

I have never heard of ethylmorphine, what is your normal dose of just codeine? After 400mgs the high doesn't get much better, the histamine reaction and other negative side effects just seem to increase. YMMV though. Codeine is pretty much worthless for people with a tolerance. However many might just not metabolize much of it into morphine or cg6, mg6 and find it worthless in that way. There are some things you can take to increase the amount metabolized into more euphoric chemicals however. Just look up codeine potentiation.

I am wondering if the ethylmorphine may be a deterrent just as acetaminophen is supposed to be an abuse deterrent.

How would a opiate function as a deterrent? I think ethylmorphine is slightly stronger than methylmorphine but I only had the Tussipax cough pills and they are as you state a 1,to 1 mix in the village in the north where my family lives only 1/3 pharmacies stocks other preparation than neo-codion which is the best preparation for combatting WD's

OP made 2 identical threads, already answered in the other but: Ethyl is 1.5x more potent by weight and lacks the inhibitory efficiency to prevent its own metabolism like Codeine does.