• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Methoxetamine, methochristamine, or ramblings about chrEXMas

MXE is a powerful painkiller and general anesthetic - excellent for severe injuries. It also gets you royally fucked up and gives you out of body experiences.
I honestly can't head my head around all these posts about englightenment and peace and all that spiritual crap though. My friends know this stuff as psycho powder because that's essentially what it is. It numbs you out, detaches you from reality and makes you feel like you're in a video game or a dream. I have heard people describe MXE as 'PCP lite' and 'diet PCP'.

MXE is a powerful painkiller and general anesthetic - excellent for severe injuries. It also gets you royally fucked up and gives you out of body experiences.
I honestly can't head my head around all these posts about englightenment and peace and all that spiritual crap though. My friends know this stuff as psycho powder because that's essentially what it is. It numbs you out, detaches you from reality and makes you feel like you're in a video game or a dream. I have heard people describe MXE as 'PCP lite' and 'diet PCP'.

Everyone is different. I find that out of body eexperiences amount to a state of pure awareness and for me, there is nothing more spiritiual than becoming the essence of the spirit.

This detachment from physical reality is basically the definition of divinity.

Of course; maybe I'm wrong and all it does is 'make you fucked up'. But I think that is alcohols job.

I don't think anyone's trying to prove anything here, though. Just sharing profound moments.

Edit- also, if MXE is diet PCP, i need some PCP.

Last edited:
Amen to that. No doubt a communal gathering with some dissociative tea could prove to instil lasting positive results.

true.
I would love to see during my lifetime the gradual replacement of organised religion churches for MAPS clinics, where those who need it, can go and have a psychedelic experience under the right supervision

I have often had very spiritual-feeling experiences from MXE, as well as a few experiences which I define as classically spiritual due to detachment from physical reality, which just leaves you with pure awareness (to me the essence of a spiritual experience). I think a lot of people have experiences like this on MXE. Some people are prone to believing every feeling they ever have on psychedelics, and sometimes people are just still high and perhaps would temper their posts if they came down first. For me, I always take what I experience on psychedelics with several grains of salt. I believe I have had true experiences that were genuinely profound, on MXE and on other things. But I also believe that most of what I have experienced is hallucinatory in nature.

One thing's for sure though, MXE has never made me feel psycho. It makes me feel connected and insightful, graceful and beautiful. We're all affected differently, and things that work one way for some people will work another way for others. Me and all my friends feel roughly the same about MXE, but because of Bluelight I understand that not everyone feels that way. And that's okay. For me, MDMA is pretty lackluster, in fact I only care for it in combination with MXE. But for others, it's among the most beautiful of chemicals.

Also, I'd hardly call ideas of peace and love "spiritual crap". I don't think we can ever have peace and love across the world because of human nature, but the idea of it is profoundly beautiful and at least something I would hope everyone would like to aspire to.

I have often had very spiritual-feeling experiences from MXE, as well as a few experiences which I define as classically spiritual due to detachment from physical reality, which just leaves you with pure awareness (to me the essence of a spiritual experience). I think a lot of people have experiences like this on MXE. Some people are prone to believing every feeling they ever have on psychedelics, and sometimes people are just still high and perhaps would temper their posts if they came down first. For me, I always take what I experience on psychedelics with several grains of salt. I believe I have had true experiences that were genuinely profound, on MXE and on other things. But I also believe that most of what I have experienced is hallucinatory in nature.

One thing's for sure though, MXE has never made me feel psycho. It makes me feel connected and insightful, graceful and beautiful. We're all affected differently, and things that work one way for some people will work another way for others. Me and all my friends feel roughly the same about MXE, but because of Bluelight I understand that not everyone feels that way. And that's okay. For me, MDMA is pretty lackluster, in fact I only care for it in combination with MXE. But for others, it's among the most beautiful of chemicals.

Also, I'd hardly call ideas of peace and love "spiritual crap". I don't think we can ever have peace and love across the world because of human nature, but the idea of it is profoundly beautiful and at least something I would hope everyone would like to aspire to.
Interesting.
I don't disbelieve you. I'm just saying it genuinely surprises me that people see anything profound about dissociatives; especially someone like you with your attitude towards psychedelics.

To each their own I guess. Anesthetics can lead to some really bizarre behaviour - I can totally understand how one might end up stripping naked in public and fighting cops when high on PCP and the like.
The only time I have ever seriously lost my shit on drugs was when I was given IV propofol before surgery. All I remember was feeling a really nice rush and having a brief discussion with the anesthetist, then I completely blacked out. Apparently I didn't want them to give me the sevoflurane gas and they had to restrain me because I got out of bed and kept swearing and trying to escape. Fuck knows where I'd have gone or what I'd have done if they'd let me wander off.
It really made me think because I used to think this sort of shit only happened to certain people.

… I agree with Jason that at every level there is a darkness, corresponding to the Reality we do not include and embrace (for example, "the assholes") . And it is in interaction with that, with them, with that darkness, that ass, that hole, that negative,
that we are spurred ever onwards to greater participation, greater Experience, greater and more encompassing joys, beingness, and inclusion/awareness of the Divinity in which we always exist.

...we are like horses being spurred with a riding crop we humans call "pain" or "suffering"... we are the horses of the Godess Existence, and She uses a riding crop we call "pain" to force us have experiences... howdoyoulikeitlol?

This....... is fucking brilliant

I don't disbelieve you. I'm just saying it genuinely surprises me that people see anything profound about dissociatives; especially someone like you with your attitude towards psychedelics.

So what you're saying is: you don't disbelieve him, but you see absolutely no way dissociatives are similar to psychedelics, possibly in all ways, but for sure in their spiritual and profound ways? I don't mean this is a jab, insult, or defensive comment for Xorkoth or dissociatives, I'm simply curious. The way you worded it seems to show a total negatively held image of dissociatives in your mind.

For me, I would almost go so far to say that MXE actually has a greater spiritual, emotional, and therapeutic potential than psychedelics. At this point, the number of transcendent spiritual experiences from dissociatives has dwarfed the amount I've had on psychedelics. Low doses are amazing for meditation and logically working through issues, and high doses are great for really big realizations or as, I think Xorkoth said in the social actually, breaking large energy loops (being stuck in negativity, in being unable to push yourself to progress, etc).

Just tuning into this thread fashionably late, but cheers to some really great posts here. I love the resistance in response to all the dissociative-channeled evangelism that gets posted here, more fuel to the fire
to compete is not bad at all, we need it to improve the world; it is the accumulation of competitiveness what pollutes us. The excess of it

same with the ego. We need the ego... but, once it accumulates and gets hypertrophied, once personal importance goes through the roof, then it becomes pollution and has to be cleaned

same with greediness and many other things. nothing bad at the beginning.. it is the accumulation of such things the problem. the excessiveness of it
Well said cosmic._.ape! We share the same wavelength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1ccYuLGUY

"When I'm down you always comfort me
When I'm lonely you see about me
You are ev'rywhere you're s'posed to be
And I can get your station when I need rejuvenation

Won't you play that song again for me
About my lover, my lover in the grass?
Yeah, alright
You have told me 'bout my destiny

Singin', "Come back, baby
Come back, come back, baby, come back"

On my wavelength
Wavelength
You never let me down no"

thx a lot Vortech
thX a lot Xorkoth
tHx a lot psy997
thx a lot peacefrog

thx ... BlueLight

I feel i must come down home. Rather I should have come down to earth an aeon ago... sometimes I hurt myself thinking I should had never gone out of family home... but for a cosmic ape like me it was very hard, impossibly painful, to stay in a place were constant pain and fury were norm.... i felt my self being spit out of the planet and into the cosmic hyperspace... and i really want to touch down with a little help from my iboga friends. we'll see

So what you're saying is: you don't disbelieve him, but you see absolutely no way dissociatives are similar to psychedelics, possibly in all ways, but for sure in their spiritual and profound ways? I don't mean this is a jab, insult, or defensive comment for Xorkoth or dissociatives, I'm simply curious. The way you worded it seems to show a total negatively held image of dissociatives in your mind.
Absolutely.
Just one thing though: I don't take a negative view on MXE/dissociatives at all. It's the best drug I've ever tried for severe pain relief and it's pretty fun to get fucked up on once in a while.

The way I see it is this: psychedelics take down conscious 'filters', which increases sensory input. Psychedelics don't just distort the senses - they do actually enhance them. I never take my experiences seriously but psychedelics definitely feel more profound and beautiful to me than dissociatives.
I usually get a lot of euphoria when I take MXE, but as an anesthetic it feels like the complete opposite of a psychedelic experience in many ways. This is going to sound a bit cheesy but psychedelics make me feel 'at one' with my surroundings. Dissociatives do the exact opposite... they make me feel very spaced out and detached from the world around me. It's a nice feeling, but I prefer psychedelics TBH (not that I see those as spiritual either though).

Psychedelics and dissociatives have many things in common. Though in truth they have nearly as many disimilarties as they do similarites, as much of a paradox that is. Especially ones like MXE.

For me, I would almost go so far to say that MXE actually has a greater spiritual, emotional, and therapeutic potential than psychedelics.

Qft.

Psychedelics offer a path, dissociatives put you on the finish line.

The endgame is basically the same thing, unless you lose your way with the psychedelics.. and veer to the side...

Dissociatives are more reliable, psychedelics are more revealing.

Qft.

Psychedelics offer a path, dissociatives put you on the finish line.

The endgame is basically the same thing, unless you lose your way with the psychedelics.. and veer to the side...

Dissociatives are more reliable, psychedelics are more revealing.
Nice way of phrasing it, this is the sort of a thing im talking about!

Two different boats, the same sea. Type o thang.

This is exactly it

Dissociatives do the exact opposite... they make me feel very spaced out and detached from the world around me.

I can totally understand where you're coming from as I would have agreed with you before getting this last batch, breaking my mxe dry spell of a year or so. However, since getting this last batch the similarities of psychedelics and MXE have really hit me square in the face. While they do make you feel spaced out and detached at times, they seem to actually enhance one's connectedness with the present moment, awareness, present-ness, contrary to what you would think. It's just more on the side of in your head present moment than external present moment. I don't think that's the best I could have described it, I hope you understand.

Basically, like I quoted above, I see psychedelics and dissociatives taking you to the same place, just in different ways. Probably the closest that I would compare any two classes of drugs as doing.

It also really depends on the dis, many of them have quite powerful SERT affinity amongst other things...: a