View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Methoxetamine, methochristamine, or ramblings about chrEXMas

cosmic._.ape

Bluelighter
what’s with MXE and chrexmas that seems to go so well together?

with the right dose it all seems to make sense. the forgetting of our true nature, the freezing of the heart, lost in the dark… and the search for light… to strive for light… so we can remember who we are

we humans are again at the brink of the abyss… we forgot our true nature and dedicated our lives to quarrel and compete to have the biggest car… burning the world and slaving ourselves so we can carry on living what we don’t enjoy…

we know how to increase empathy… we know what moksha medicine is… but tyrants don’t want us to take it… they don’t want us to share the blood of the Christ!

oh we are not evil.. we are just forgetful.. many of our hearts frozen by the fear of death… of ceasing to be what we so much cherish to be… (too many of us poor fools have forgotten we all are existence, indestructible, although everchanging, mattergy) too many of us have forgotten how the only evil is the one we carry with us (yeah, making this false, the bastards, lol)

we must reunite and celebrate and partake once again the soma, the blood of existence itself, so we can remember who we and which our missions are … it always feels like a tipping point anyway, like a hundred years long birth… still trying, still forgetting and remembering and can’t find a way to separate pain from joy… it’s all mixed up because otherwise too many people would become automatically and absolutely lazy, and we must fix that too.

What is it with dissociatives and incoherent posts?

I'd chalk it up to an increased propensity to share "cosmic knowledge" or data/information you feel is being transmitted to you from "another" source. There have been times on dissociatives where I've felt like I had to "get the word out" and constructed these long-winded, jabbering posts, only to stop myself before posting or deleting/editing the post later once I come down and realize it doesn't make any sense.

I'd chalk it up to an increased propensity to share "cosmic knowledge" or data/information you feel is being transmitted to you from "another" source. There have been times on dissociatives where I've felt like I had to "get the word out" and constructed these long-winded, jabbering posts, only to stop myself before posting or deleting/editing the post later once I come down and realize it doesn't make any sense.
Yeah, dissociatives, namely MXE and 3-MeO-PCP, tend to make me feel like the whole world and everyone in it is on my wavelength, like they're thinking what I'm thinking and everybody is privy to all my "revelations". So, when I "share", I assume everyone already knows what I mean...know what I mean?

Yeah, dissociatives, namely MXE and 3-MeO-PCP, tend to make me feel like the whole world and everyone in it is on my wavelength, like they're thinking what I'm thinking and everybody is privy to all my "revelations". So, when I "share", I assume everyone already knows what I mean...know what I mean?

That's very similar to my experiences, except it seemed like a particular group of people were on the same wavelength as opposed to the whole world. The best way to describe it is that it felt like I was tapping in to some sort of network where only those enlightened enough were allowed to connect and all of this data was being shared communally.

Shoot I am guilty of this as well though I usually post these thoughts in the mxe mega thread.

I wonder if the OP is going to return and explain himself.

yeah it's simply really
we, human beings, before christianity, before the dark ages, we used to use psychedelics to renew our trust in the community.

before christianity, before the burning of the witches and, with them, our greatest treasure, the botanical knowledge that allow us to purify our minds and renew our trust on the others

without it, our empathy dries up and wilt... then, we start distrusting the others and start believing we can make it without them, on our own. We start to see the others as enemies, and therefore we start competing with them

without periodically consuming the right psychedelics, like once a year, on the darkest hour, the small disagreements and misunderstanding accumulate on our minds, making us distrust the others, making us remembering just the bad things about the others, and, consequently, changing love for hate

Following this line of thought, we can understand "mistrust" as a kind of pollution that has to be clean periodically with the ritual use of the right chemicals.
Originally, we used to do it at the darkest hour of the darkest day, around the 21st of december. Because it is in the darkest moment that we most need light, the light inside our hearts

yeah it's simply really
we, human beings, before christianity, before the dark ages, we used to use psychedelics to renew our trust in the community.

before christianity, before the burning of the witches and, with them, our greatest treasure, the botanical knowledge that allow us to purify our minds and renew our trust on the others

without it, our empathy dries up and wilt... then, we start distrusting the others and start believing we can make it without them, on our own. We start to see the others as enemies, and therefore we start competing with them

without periodically consuming the right psychedelics, like once a year, on the darkest hour, the small disagreements and misunderstanding accumulate on our minds, making us distrust the others, making us remembering just the bad things about the others, and, consequently, changing love for hate

Following this line of thought, we can understand "mistrust" as a kind of pollution that has to be clean periodically with the ritual use of the right chemicals.
Originally, we used to do it at the darkest hour of the darkest day, around the 21st of december. Because it is in the darkest moment that we most need light, the light inside our hearts

I think this idea would make an excellent children's cartoon. That's not to devalue what you're saying though, so don't get me wrong. Possibly quite the opposite.

yeah it's simply really

Well I was hoping for a funny story, but yeah, sure, whatever you say

That's what happens when you take mxe, you think everything is becoming clear to you and all you need is love and peace but then, like with Christianity, the reality always returns that everyone on the planet will never be on the same wavelength. People are too different. Some are complete idiots and some just get off on doing evil stuff. The love and peace stuff would be great if everybody was on the same maturity level and could be counted on to hold up their side of the bargain.

Fact is; all of the bad things about people are actually a natural part of the species. We are inherently competitive and will compete over pretty much anything. Some people will always think that they deserve to be served by others because they're better than everybody else. Those people will always trick the masses into handing them power and then they will use that power to oppress and loot them. It's always been that way and it always will be. You can't change the basic nature of the species. Besides, with no wars we would rapidly overpopulate, as we are now due to civilization precluding most warfare. You can't have war-free civilization unless you also have strict birth control to maintain the correct population levels to be able for everyone to live comfortably. That will never happen. Nobody could ever get elected on a strict reproductive control platform. Therefore, mankind will soon either have massive famine and disease or a massive world war. Those are the only choices really, without worldwide birth control. Since worldwide birth control will never be implemented, mankind is doomed no matter how nice we are to each other. Well, have a nice day now.

yes Jason you are right
to compete is not bad at all, we need it to improve the world; it is the accumulation of competitiveness what pollutes us. The excess of it

same with the ego. We need the ego... but, once it accumulates and gets hypertrophied, once personal importance goes through the roof, then it becomes pollution and has to be cleaned

same with greediness and many other things. nothing bad at the beginning.. it is the accumulation of such things the problem. the excessiveness of it

yeah, we need a bit of mistrust or we will be eternally duped by those who don't trust but can fake it. It is the accumulation of mistrust what creates mental, social pollution

Psychedelics are like a cleaning product for the mind. With which I mean that the role of psychedelics is to clean mental and social pollution we experience as mistrust; to let us see the world anew, to allow us to forgive our sins and give another chance to the sinner ones. To the ones we imagine they sin.
*we imagine*, this is important to highlight. No rule, no moral is above mankind, as mankind we make them morals!

...it just would be healthier, it would work better, if we could all partake and celebrate with the right kind of beverages, so we can renew our vows of trust in the community, so we can dream together again, better dreams, better worlds
at the very least, to help becoming more efficient at reaching those dreams... thus is, to be able to row towards the same direction, and not just spinning as we do today, each for her own

i'm not saying that allowing psychedelics will solve all problems and fix the whole planet. Careful!
...i'm just saying psychedelics can help on those specific problems that seem... just so popular today. They can help us... that's all
at the end, it is just us the ones we are waiting for, the ones who could save us. Just us.

for those horticulturists: think about psychedelics as a pruning tool. Pruning once a year, to avoid all that death and decay to take over the whole tree (and we are the tree ;)

Last edited:
...it just would be healthier, it would work better, if we could all partake and celebrate with the right kind of beverages, so we can renew our vows of trust in the community, so can dream together again, better dreams, better worlds

Amen to that. No doubt a communal gathering with some dissociative tea could prove to instill lasting positive results.

The best you could do would be to set up small communities of likeminded people who all agree to live in a peaceful egalitarian society. You would have to carefully screen them, to make sure no wackos get in. If anybody acts up they would have to be ejected. Imagine how life could be if no assholes were allowed into your community? It would be paradise on earth. Of course psychedelics would be allowed on the basis of it being a sacrament.

I think this idea would make an excellent children's cartoon. That's not to devalue what you're saying though, so don't get me wrong. Possibly quite the opposite.

Thanks a lot Crashing, I really appreciate these words of you. It would be great to publish a children´s cartoon based on this story, the recovering of the lost christmas spirit, lost on an overgrown jungle of negative feelings and mistrust that hasn´t been put in check for ages, when we are supposed to prune -to wash out- those negative feelings of mistrust once a year, at the darkest hour, with psychedelics, so we can renew the lost trust on the community and build new communal projects

Solipsis, if you write which incoherences have you found, I might try to explain them to you in a coherent way? give me a try!

....regarding the phrase that you highlight, Solipsis, what I have in mind is that to get closer to the divine does not mean eliminating the negative experiences of life; it means going beyond the cruder, crueler, meaner, more ghastly negatives to experiences and understandings that include, embrace, and overstand them. We grow in Divinity by going beyond the lesser and meaner modes of understanding Reality, of being pricked and prodded into greater understanding and wisdom by pain.

… I agree with Jason that at every level there is a darkness, corresponding to the Reality we do not include and embrace (for example, "the assholes") . And it is in interaction with that, with them, with that darkness, that ass, that hole, that negative,
that we are spurred ever onwards to greater participation, greater Experience, greater and more encompassing joys, beingness, and inclusion/awareness of the Divinity in which we always exist.

...we are like horses being spurred with a riding crop we humans call "pain" or "suffering"... we are the horses of the Godess Existence, and She uses a riding crop we call "pain" to force us have experiences... howdoyoulikeitlol?

in this human life -as well as outside of it-, in any of our states of being, the divine is *experience*. Being closer to the divine is having more participation in, more inclusion of the Experience of Reality... and to do that we need *trust*, we need to recover the trust on "the other"

ok, i´ll repeat myself: the divine is EXperieMce (lol)

Last edited: