• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methods of enhancing MDMA hallucinations

tmaybank182

Greenlighter
How can one enhance or intensify hallucinations caused by MDMA without mixing LSD, Shrooms, etc? Does such a way exist?

How can one enhance or intensify hallucinations caused by MDMA without mixing LSD, Shrooms, etc? Does such a way exist?

MDMA is not a hallucinogen -- it is sometimes a mild psychedelic at certain doses

and the answer is NO -- you can't

Cannabis will almost always bring visuals into the mix for me, but I prefer to wait until the peak is over or it kind of ruins the clarity of the high.

If you want a more psychedelic empathogen experience maybe try MDA?

MDMA has been at times extremely psychedelic for me. I'm talking full on strangely realistic open eyed visuals. On par with a medium to high dose of acid, though different. For me it certainly isn't mildly psychedelic. At the tail end of a roll at times I feel more like I'm in a trip than in a roll

I made a post a while ago describing them if you're interested. Here. Some people just are more susceptible than others, why this is I don't know. Weed indeed is an important factor yeah, it intensifies the hallucinations a great deal