• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methocarbamol

Casezilla

Bluelighter
I have just about no experience with hydros, tabs, tramadol, or methocarbamol, or that sort of thing. I have a few 500mg methocarbamols, and I was going to snort half of one. That sounds like a good idea? I can't find too much on snorting these, and the dose recommendations that I see on erowid are much higher than what other people have told me to take.

It's not an opiate but a muscle relaxer. Swallow the pill, maybe two, but it's better at potentiating other opiates than by itself.

^^indeed... by itself it won't do anything noticeable... and def don't snort it...

Do not snort methocarbamol as it will burn half off your face intensely.. also with such a large pill your nose would be in shreds after.

Take approx 1500 on your first time, as mentioned before they have little recreational value on their own, but SWIM says that when mixed with an opiate or even a little weed the effects are noticeable creating a very nice buzz.. especially for watching a movie or generally not moving off the sofa for a few hours.

Always be careful if SWIY decides use opiates in conjunction with anything